Search results

1. Bob

Solved Wii Emu Memory Logging

This may be the wrong place to ask about this, possibly even the wrong group of people, but I know some of you are real wizards, and you're all very friendly and helpful. I have a question about scripting controller inputs to a Wii emulators logging values at a particular memory address. I'm...
  2. Bob

N64 Minii

I present the N64 Minii: a Wii trim in a mini N64 shell! With the 21 Wii VC releases, it functions as a sort of an "N64 Classic Edition". As a bonus, it's a functional Gamecube and Wii. With NES and SNES emulation, it covers the first five generations of Nintendo consoles. Features 60%...
  3. Bob

Question Best places to glue relocations

Does anyone have a pic of a good place to glue down the bluetooth module and MX modules after relocation (for an OMGWTF)? I'm not glueing them yet, but need to know before I cut wires to length. I've been sifting through worklogs and it's hard to track down good shots of this, though I suspect...
  4. Bob

Worklog N64 Minii

God I hate the name I gave this, but it looks like having two 'i's is a requirement around here. I've always wanted a mini N64, but it looks like Nintendo isn't going to be doing that any time soon, so I must take matters into my own hands. I've considered making an N64 case for a raspberry pi...