Search results

1. Funky

Question Putting Sega Genesis in NES shell

I put heat shrink tubing on the solder connections to keep them from shorting with each other.
  2. Funky

Ashida build

Hello all, wanted to share my Ashida build. This is my second portable and was a ton of fun to build.
  3. Funky

G-boy orange

G-boy I built from 2020-2021 First portable I built but never got around to sharing.
  4. Funky

Question Putting Sega Genesis in NES shell

I built this a few years ago. I used 34 AWG magnet wire to extend the cart slot and controller ports and 22AWG wire for video and power. Used a genesis 2 and frankencased the front slot to fit the cartridges. I don’t have many pictures of the internals wired up cause I’m bad at documenting...
  5. Funky

Question Error booting rvloader

This was my issue. I didn’t have the proper rvloader files on my sd, forgot to add them back when I reformatted my drive. Got it working now thank you for your help and quick response
  6. Funky

Question Error booting rvloader

Getting an error while booting up rvloader and can’t seem to figure out why, is there a common fix for this?
  7. Funky

Worklog Fire Red Noldendo Wii Miicro - First 6layer trim

Looks great! Nice work
  8. Funky

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hey all I’m new here though I’ve been lurking for a bit, I mainly fix broken consoles but am interested in making some portables. Current project is putting a gba sp into a dmg shell and have plans to make a N64p