Search results

1. Question Can't get Wii to boot after by relocation.

Okay, I've disconnected the bt module and it still doesn't boot. It's worth noting that in my first attempt in cutting a trace, I accidentally cut across both at once, so I moved the cut closer to the gpu
  2. Question Can't get Wii to boot after by relocation.

I'll try that in a second. I'm afraid to disconnect those data lines just because they're a pain in a butt, but it is what it is
  3. Question Can't get Wii to boot after by relocation.

Hey people, I just finished hooking up the Bluetooth module how I wanted and now my Wii won't boot at all. I've got portablizemii installed, and the U10 is right where it needs to be. I've been looking at my wiring job, and I can't see any wires that have been crossed or shorted. I'm pretty sure...
  4. Discussion Wii Power Management System (open source)

G-Man told me 2-3 weeks
  5. Question Would someone mind looking over my parts list?

You really just gonna come over here and make my job easier just like that?
  6. Question Would someone mind looking over my parts list?

Y'all had similar questions about usbs and barrel stuff. I was actually in the middle of editing it after talking to some guys on discord. I was initially gonna go with USB c, but it is a lot cheaper just to use a DC barrel jack The drive is for booting portablize me but apparently you're...
  7. Question Would someone mind looking over my parts list?

Lol, I have are stupid. It's fixed now. Unrelated but don't I know you from GBAtemp?
  8. Question Would someone mind looking over my parts list?

I'm trying to figure out everything I need to portablize I wii. Could someone look to see if I missed anything crucial? I'm sure I did. I'm new to this. This list only includes components for the Wii itself. Any tools were left off (dremel, soldering iron cause mine broke, mulitmeter, etc.)
  9. Discussion Wii Power Management System (open source)

Oh so it's out already. I understand. I assume the same is true for the U-AMP. I thought it was just advertisements for products that were releasing soon. No rush though, I'm happy to wait.
  10. Discussion Wii Power Management System (open source)

Sorry, should have been more specific. Timeframe for when this will be available for purchase. It just says "available soon" on the bitbuilt store.
  11. Discussion Wii Power Management System (open source)

I'm not trying to be rushy but I'm new here. Is there a general timeframe for this? I don't want to start my portable without it.
  12. Question Want to get into portablizing. I have several questions.

Wow. That was so much more help than I ever expected. Thanks a lot! Since I've been wandering this forum and it's obvious that you have an idea about what you're doing, what would you say are some of the easiest ways to screw up your project beyond repair? Obviously you could trim the Wii wrong...
  13. Question Want to get into portablizing. I have several questions.

To start off, I've read through these threads to get an idea of the work I'm getting myself into https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/wii-motherboard-anatomy-101.2229/ https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/revision-identification-guide.863/...
  14. BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello everyone. I'm here for the same reason many are. Wii portablization. I know it's going to be hard and I fully expect to fail several times before I get something that works but this looks like the best way to start. I have a lot of questions but I am unable to post in the forums so I'll...