Search results

1. AniMike

Question Trimming Board Question

Thanks I've been trying to do it by just desoldering but it's really stuck on there.
  2. AniMike

Question Trimming Board Question

Can I trim the Board before removing the u10? I'm asking because I'm getting a hot air station and I want to just get it over with
  3. AniMike

Question So how do I know when to take apart my wii for my portable

I'm using a soldering iron kit made by Yome which you can find on Amazon (SolderingIronKit), a Dremel that I dont know the name of that I'm getting from my local Walmart, as long as this pandemic passes soon, and a box of small screwdrivers that I got a couple years ago which is pictured below...
  4. AniMike

Question So how do I know when to take apart my wii for my portable

Ive downloaded Portablize mii and all the other things that I need, I'm just not sure if I'm ready yet. pwease tell me what to do okay.
  5. AniMike

Worklog 3D Model Of My Console, Critique?

Are they?... I dont really know lol.
  6. AniMike

Solved Good battery holders?

Alright time to lay this thread to rest... I'm finna be lazy and get the wired ones in B U L K then I'd like to thank you for all your help Stitches, you mad epic! Now I'm off to recklessly spend money on the internet... goodbye...
  7. AniMike

Hrm I wonder If That's a yes or a no... :rothink: Last Question Though: Could I use the ones with the wire already put in or no? Also I'm taking this meme
  8. AniMike

Ah alrighty then friendo, I can understand not wanting to download files from a random internet man, in hindsight it makes way more sense to post pics because I could outline specifically what I was talking about, here you go. (I'll add these to the original post later with more details drawn in)
  9. AniMike

This is a WIP 3D model of my Wii portable I really want to know what I'm doing and if I'm doing it wrong, here are some essential things you need to know from looking at this model. Those cylinders on the back plate are to hold the batteries and also double as grips I'm working on a small...
  10. AniMike

Will these do? https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075N69BMN/ref=cm_sw_r_apa_i_SfTDEbYRF3H4N https://www.amazon.com/dp/B013DUOJV4/ref=cm_sw_r_apa_i_5jTDEb1RZ0S2H
  11. AniMike

Thanks broski
  12. AniMike

Question Portablize Mii menu opens like this.

Nope but it's worth a shot
  13. AniMike

I'll try.
  14. AniMike

Solved Is this fan usable?

Thanks man you a goat that helps a lot. For my first portable I was gonna go for a THICC boi because I wanted to fit everything in there and this list will definitely come in handy.
  15. AniMike

(Oops sorry I thought I sent this pic in lol) I'm using a 16 GB Sandisk brand flash drive I got from a Walgreens. That is also uploaded below.
  16. AniMike

Hey so uh portablize mii is opening with this glitchy screen it works perfectly fine beyond that but I don't know what I should do.
  17. AniMike

Solved Is this fan usable?

So i got really excited and prematurely got this fan off of Amazon the thing is I don't know if I could use it for my portable. Can someone please tell me if I just made a huge opsie?
  18. AniMike

I just really want to know if these battery holders could suit these batteries: https://www.18650batterystore.com/Panasonic-18650-p/panasonic-ncr18650b.htm?gclid=Cj0KCQjw09HzBRDrARIsAG60GP_KCTjgVvy6YPYmCvE7-_AVQOCTuSMLqtlS_rEzxHUxSGXIl2ANxgAaAjjAEALw_wcB. That's it, tell me if I need to be more...
  19. AniMike

Question Could this be a good battery?

Ok so think I finally found it...