Search results

1. SuperSaiyanBird

Solved I found a USB-C PD +internal USB drive on ebay?

Hi I found a USB-C PD +internal usb drive on ebay slightly similar to the on the BB store. Is it possible to use this ebay one for my Wii portable? How different is it from the one in the BB store...
  2. SuperSaiyanBird

Solved Why is Noah's USB-C PD different from the one in the store?

Hi, I'm still researching and looking through worklogs for wii portables and I was rewatching Noah's stream as he was assembling the G-Wii and I noticed his USB-C PD is different than the one in the bitbuilt store. If I am going to build a G-Wii how will I make the USB port and the other port...
  3. SuperSaiyanBird

Solved Is the 3d model supposed to look like this?

Hey, I just put the g-wii top half in fusion 360 but it turns pink and has marks all over it. Is there a way to fix this?
  4. SuperSaiyanBird

Solved How expensive would a case be if this is the cost per gram?

Hi there, I'm trying to figure out how expensive it would be to make the shell of my wii portable. My local library offers 3d printing services however they don't give an estimate for the price if you give them the dimensions. They do it by weight in grams. Although I don't know anything about...
  5. SuperSaiyanBird

Solved Are these good BMS and Batteries to use for my Wii portable???

So I'm figuring out the remaining stuff I need for my portable so I can budget myself. Now somethings to add to my list are the batteries to power the Wii and a BMS along with them. Would I need 4 of these...