Search results

1. JoJo

Worklog G-Luma 64

Nice print! Looks like it will come together nicely. Btw, a Gloomba with wings is now a Para-Gloomba! ;D
  2. JoJo

Feeling good and changing bad habits! :D

Feeling good and changing bad habits! :D
  3. JoJo

Late night modding

Weve been slowly improving the "Feng Shui" of our master bedroon since we moved in. We found these two headboard intended mirrors at our local discount furniture store for only $5 a pop, so we jumped on the nicest two that they had. Turns out they JUST BARELY fit between the DIY shelves I made...
  4. JoJo

Samsung 64GB Micro Flash Drive on Sale

Saw this deal posted on UserBenchmark and thought the forums would appreciate the info. Seemed like a decent deal to me but I could always be wrong ;D http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/281419510129?vectorid=229466&lgeo=1&item=281419510129&rmvSB=true
  5. JoJo

Late night modding

Dude that is shweet! I am a big fan of bunk beds and am honestly jealous. Congrats on the new workspace my dude.
  6. JoJo

Possible Mini Battery Alternative?

I found this small form factor 3.7 Lithium Rechargeable battery on Wish.com and thought it would be usefull for some around here on the forums. https://www.wish.com/c/5a28cc558654037408c1eb00#cid=583c1ddd8a999e1c50a24743 They are 1200mha 3.7 Cells with dimensions of 1.6cm in Diameter and...
  7. JoJo

Worklog G-Luma 64

Yes, I had to do this as well. I feel like the guides that I have seen explaining the cuts do not expressly say that this is needed. Maybe it has to do with different board versions (some needing it and some not) idk. But i think it's worth adding to the guide. BTW congrats on the successful trim!
  8. JoJo

Worklog Waker of the Wiind - Ginger's Second Wii Portable

Its all looking great Ginger! We all work for those warm fuzzies :D
  9. JoJo

Post your workstation!

This is beautiful, a space in the heat of creation. If you give it anyMORE love/attention, the desk may disappear completely.
  10. JoJo

Birthday = PORTABLE FUNDING!!!

Birthday = PORTABLE FUNDING!!!
  11. JoJo

Late night modding

No single sentence has described my life better than this... My fiancee wanted to be a gender bent Rick Sanchez for this past Halloween, so I spent the time to make an Inter-dimensional Portal Gun for her. I modeled the files use to print this from scratch in Fusion 360, and used some 12 v led...
  12. JoJo

DIY Bench Power Supply

I've also been interested in putting together my own benchtop power supply as I've never had one. Let us know how it turns out Jefflongo.
  13. JoJo

BitBuilt Secret Santa 2017 Thread

This is dope, I'm in all the way. I have a few cool ideas that I think any modder would enjoy having.
  14. JoJo

Worklog G-Luma 64

fibbef, theres actually an enemy in Paper Mario named "Gloomba". It's literally the darker underground version of a normal Goomba. Maybe you could use that for case paint/design inspiration. Thought you'd like the coincidence. "A Goomba that likes dark, damp places. It must look like that...
  15. JoJo

Worklog Phoenix 64

Nah, there isn't space made for it yet, but there will be in the final version. Thanks for pointing that out though. I'd rather catch stuff now rather than later. Also, I REALLY wanna work on this more but college has me hella busy right now. I'm determined to find time though. :D
  16. JoJo

Worklog Phoenix 64

Yep, that is the plan.
  17. JoJo

N64AP

Looks great! The size looks really comfortable and the layout is so natural. SILENCE IN THE NAME OF TRUE BEAUTY Nah but for real, nicely done, as long as it works. ;)
  18. JoJo

Worklog ghosts - a portable 4 years later

Dude nice! Gotta love the sexy purple and the masking tape to keep its guts from falling out. Also, what was that plastic cover from?
  19. JoJo

Worklog Phoenix 64

Thanks! It's literally just an n64 body with the middle 75% chopped out. ^^^ I really wanna make a joke here but it's too easy ^^^
  20. JoJo

Worklog Phoenix 64

Updates! I've decided to call this the Phoenix 64 since it is essentially a rebirth project, and also since I happen to be a closet pyromaniac. (fire is just so pretty!) Ive done alot of CAD designing over the past few weeks in between assignments and have settled on a design. I wanted...