Search results

1. MP3

Worklog [2022 Contest Entry] 3-Wii

I’ve built 2 Wii portables so far, however neither of them were of my own design. I hope to change that with this project. My overall goal for the 3-Wii is to build a highly compact, fully featured, and practical Wii portable. I have some more specific objectives that that, so here they are...
  2. MP3

MP3's Ashida

After working on and off on this for the past couple months, I'm finally in a state where I'm comfortable calling this thing done. I've had 2 very long play sessions without a single issue, and all the functions are working flawlessly. My build uses a PCBWay UTR-8100 translucent case. I was...
  3. MP3

Worklog MP3's Ashida Worklog

After the whole G-Boy situation, I still wanted to build a portable and was going to build a G-Wii, but then I saw the Ashida and decided to hold out until I could build one. Now that the files are out I can finally start. I printed the case in Atomic Filament's clear filament, which is a very...
  4. MP3

Question Reputable source for 18650s

Where is a good place to buy 18650s that isn't mabelectronics? I tried ordering from them and didn't have the best experience. Are there any other places that sell 18650s that I can be sure I'll end up with genuine cells?