Search results

1. Avery

Worklog Finally stealing the Louii once and for all

OK a lot has happened... For one, I shipped out both the PMS 2 and PMS Lite that I shorted to @Customledmods (thank you btw) and he managed to fix the PMS lite and made sure both the current trim detailed in this worklog, and my old one worked. I also invested in a battery holder so I stop...
  2. Avery

Release WiFiflex: Wii WiFi relocation flex pcb

I've been waiting for something like this, can't wait to be able to play Mario Kart online on the go. Thanks for making this :)
  3. Avery

Looking for Louii PCBs and someone to print a Louii case.

I don't have a set price or anything as I've never asked for anything like this before, just reply here or PM me on here or discord (colemakdh) and we can discuss from there. Also as for the Louii case, I would prefer a blue color, and likely PLA but those aren't set in stone at all.
  4. Avery

Thanks for your advice, unfortunately I tried that, then tried again, then again, and each time it still wouldn't work, thinking about throwing in the towel...well on the PMS at least, no matter how shitty my portable ends up, or how much blood is on my hands, I'm not giving up the entire...
  5. Avery

Here are some pictures of the bq ic
  6. Avery

Not getting anything from the PMS, there's no output voltage on its own
  7. Avery

The Wii still won't boot... (Writing from phone so sorry for formatting) I installed the new bq ic, rewired the composite signal, verified every connection was good, tried soldering another battery and... Accidentally let a positive wire touch around the middle of the board and spark for an...
  8. Avery

Model Louii Twoii CAD Files

As they said, they ordered it from JLC using the files included in the original post, it's also been a year and a half so they're almost certainly out
  9. Avery

Alright, will do! If you or anyone else has any more advice, I'm all ears.
  10. Avery

Not at my station right now, however I can tell you that it's just a single 18650, with wires soldered directly to each end, I triple checked to make sure the negative was on negative and positive on positive, I think I must have messed it up back in I think 2021 when I last used it, that's my...
  11. Avery

After getting hooked on the ideas of portables at the very end of 2019 and early 2020, I eventually dove head first into the process and fried a PMS, somehow broke a Wii as Pickles couldn't fix it, and as I just recently found out, fried a PMS-2 but we'll get to that later. What are my goals...
  12. Avery

Wii Trimming Service

Just curious, would you ever do a wifi relocation for someone? I've heard that they're really hard to get right and I doubt I would be able to do that myself so if it's a possibility I would likely be interested in that in the somewhat near future.
  13. Avery

Two Tone Indigo Ashida Portable... (finally)

Nice job with the cable management, hopefully mine will look half as good
  14. Avery

Question Can't get power from pms to Wii

(just want to preface this with the fact that I am on my way to a movie so I will update this post with pictures in a few hours) I have a PMS 2 and I can wire a battery up and I can get stuff like F+ to get 5.1v and the pms starts to get warm but except for one time in the hours I tried, there...
  15. Avery

Discussion G-Boy Rev III - DIY Portable Kit

The store is dead, gone, reduced to atoms
  16. Avery

Discussion G-Boy Rev III - DIY Portable Kit

probably not, they are shutting down the store and gman/aurelio left the bitbuilt store team or whatever it's called so it prob won't be for a while
  17. Avery

DSii

Can we get a picture of the internals?
  18. Avery

I am starting my louii clone in a few days, wish me luck with my galaxii :) haha wii pun

I am starting my louii clone in a few days, wish me luck with my galaxii :) haha wii pun
  19. Avery

UltraWii Sakura

As I said on the discord, this is stunning, amazing work with the internals, overall great job! :)
  20. Avery

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

do you plan on doing any projects?