Search results

1. microbeast970

Question What am I doing wrong?

I got a new Wii, trimmed it, and wired it up. Still not booting. I have a 5v power source bumped down to their allocated values and I don’t know what I am doing wrong. I am starting to loose hope in this project. Does anyone have advice/ corrections to what I did? Also, is the boot dependent on...
  2. microbeast970

I got a new Wii, trimmed it, and wired it up. Still not booting. I have a 5v power source bumped down to their allocated values and I don’t know what I am doing wrong. I am starting to loose hope in this project. Does anyone have advice/ corrections to what I did? Also, is the boot dependent on...
  3. microbeast970

Ok. Thanks for your quick reply.
  4. microbeast970

So when I cut my new board, I should extend my lines a bit?
  5. microbeast970

I have trimmed a six layer board and I powered it but I am not getting any video out. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? (See pics)
  6. microbeast970

Question Correct X and Y 3d model?

So when I create the two circles, which is the best way to figure out the tangent for the arc?
  7. microbeast970

Question Correct X and Y 3d model?

Hello, I am building a 3d model for my portable wii. However, I keep coming up on a snag with my X and Y buttons. I am using autodesk inventor. Tips?
  8. microbeast970

How many voltage regulator do I need?

I am new to console modding and I have a custom voltage regulator. (See image below). do I need multiple regulators to build my portable? Also, I have a six layer board if that adds any information...
  9. microbeast970

The Waker v2 - Louii Worklog

Where can I get one of the custom PCBs and can I get them with the small parts already soldered on?
  10. microbeast970

Discussion Ideas, questions, etc, Post em here!

I am new to modding and I was following the trim guide and got to the point where I am relocating the U10 and I flipped over my board to realize that it is completely different from the guides. The parts are in different locations and I am not sure how to continue other than buy another wii...
  11. microbeast970

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello, I have seen some of these cool projects and decided that I want to make one myself.
  12. microbeast970

Worklog The littleBIG Boy

Where did you get your voltage regulators? I looked at the guide but when I went online, there were dozens of different regulators with the same name but different values.
  13. microbeast970

how many bolts are going into your wii? You have a regular micro usb going in so I figured it was 5 volts, but a lot of the screens I have seen require at least 9 volts.
  14. microbeast970

Is there a purchase list as well? I looked for the screen used but I don’t see the same one according to the pictures.
  15. microbeast970

Is there a chance you can post a wiring and cutting guide for the boards? I am interested in building one but I don’t know where to cut my Wii’s board.