Search results

1. Gafalcon

Worklog First portable G wii

Ive got a wii but not a gc+, could I just buy the GC+ replacement controller board from the Bit Built shop?
  2. Gafalcon

Well I think I would be able to put it together if I had all the parts but I need someone to tell me just one or two parts to buy for building it from scratch, what would those parts be? I know that StonedEdge said some parts but I need just one or two things to buy for getting it started. Also...
  3. Gafalcon

Ok, so im kinda discouraged because ive just been thinking I cant do it cause its so complicated but I really want to build this or something like this. Should I keep trying to make a G wii or make something a little simpler? I kinda think I should order a kit that has all the parts to a...
  4. Gafalcon

Ok, thanks.
  5. Gafalcon

Just wondering what some good sites to get parts for the g wii are. Ive never shopped for this kinda thing so I don't know what sites have the best price and best quality.
  6. Gafalcon

Ok, thank you! I will be posting on here more once I get started!
  7. Gafalcon

Hey everyone, this is my first portable I will ever be making so I need lots of help to know what kind of parts I need and how to put it together. First of all what tools will I need for doing this project? And do I need a 3D printed case before I start putting the g wii together?
  8. Gafalcon

Worklog Shank's "First" Wii Portable Worklog: PiiWii Pocket

How much would a PiiWii cost to make? Do you think I would be able to make it? I have no experience with making gaming handhelds.
  9. Gafalcon

Discussion Ideas, questions, etc, Post em here!

I am very new to making portables or anything electronic related, could someone tell me where I can learn about all this stuff? Also for my first project I want to make a portable wii, is this a good idea or is a portable wii too complicated to make?
  10. Gafalcon

Model [OLD DO NOT USE THESE] Louii CAD Files

Hey, ive never done anything with electronics but I want to build a portable that plays wii. I am wondering if this is a system in its self, like do I need to have a working wii to have games on here? Or can i just download ROMS for games?