Search results

1. Arceus

My PS2W build

It looks amazing! Makes me want to build one too... Someday.
  2. Arceus

Solved Digispark or ardruino pro mini PS2 Portable

Hello, Kingkong! ¡Welcome to BitBuilt! You could simplify all the work of using a Digispark by simply using this low battery diagram. All credits of this diagram to Daftmike and Mario. If your PS2 is an SCPH-79001 you have the possibility to trim it. But if you do not have experience with a...
  3. Arceus

Solved PS2 AC-DC Adapter as a 18650 charger

As you say, I can't access a smart charger because of shipping issues. I think I will switch to an external 18650 charger ... Thank you all for your help, I should have looked like an idiot.
  4. Arceus

Huh?
  5. Arceus

As I have experimented well, I was able to charge the 18650 7,4V battery pack with the PS2 transformer, and the BMS simply cut the input current while the output current remained intact. Batteries at this point maintain the charge normally, and there appear to be no signs of immediate...
  6. Arceus

Release GC2Wiimote - beta

Eggcelent.
  7. Arceus

Worklog PS2Go

The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Series, you mean.
  8. Arceus

Worklog Raspberry Pi Fusion.

How difficult was learning Fusion 360 from scratch? From the screw holes to the design in general? Also, it is doing very well. Legit.
  9. Arceus

It cuts the charge and allows the discharge, says nothing about CCCV.
  10. Arceus

From what I saw it is possible but I would like to see your opinion... something more formulated rather than a simple no.
  11. Arceus

Hello everyone. I was researching and I wanted you to give me your opinion. I have four 18650 (3.7v, 2200 mAh, each one) and I would like to make a 2S 2P battery pack. (7.4V - 4400 mAh) It would be possible in some way to charge these batteries with the PS2 AC-DC adapter that grants 8.5V, or...
  12. Arceus

Question VGA Screen Trouble

I mean you connect the VGA input of the screen to a device with a different VGA output. But seeing that you already solved it ...
  13. Arceus

Question VGA Screen Trouble

Try connecting the VGA to a different device, and be sure to configure the corresponding video input. As a last option try to claim a refund as soon as possible. Good luck!
  14. Arceus

Worklog My SegaSaturn Portable

Hello! This site presents portable consoles and modding consoles in general. This console here is a homemade invention, it is not a console that is developed and traded in mass. If you want to give your son a console like that, I would recommend that you get one of those 8-16 bit consoles that...
  15. Arceus

Question Battery Low Indicator?

This circuit seems nice, i definitively going to use it.
  16. Arceus

Generic PS2 Laptop (I haven't named it yet)

It looks great, man! Loading games by SMB sounds great, so you maintain a much faster speed than when loading it by FMC. Even so that disk space looks very tempting ... I like it! What you say about the batteries, with four 18650 batteries (2P, 2S = 7.8V), you could power the console normally...
  17. Arceus

sorry i can't my dad said no

sorry i can't my dad said no
  18. Arceus

Worklog Raspberry Pi Fusion.

Have you thought about using the 3.7V 5A li-po batteries? With two of these you could have a pretty good playing time, not to mention the space that you could save yourself thanks to the thinness of the li-po batteries...
  19. Arceus

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello, welcome aboard, i'm also new here, but i was a long time lurker. Anyways, i want to see dat thicc Wii!
  20. Arceus

Hello i want one hundred wii portables please

Hello i want one hundred wii portables please