Search results

1. Nicholas298

Nicholas298's OSD+VOL Controller Board

Notice: I would not use this for the N64HH build, that specific driver board will be released separate from this. This is the release of my Custom PCB that allows you to use simple Button Combinations to control the display and volume of your portable! Pinout: S1- Selector Button 1 (Volume...
  2. Nicholas298

Worklog Nicholas298's Wii Portable

This is the start of my worklog for my Wii portable! I found an old design I made 3 years ago in my closet, so I remade it and am working hard to finish it! It is based of JacksonS's Wii SP 2.0 a while back. I have gotten a lot better at making custom PCBS, so I hope to keep it clean and easy...
  3. Nicholas298

My Finished Ashida

The paint coat looks sick! Excellent build!:D
  4. Nicholas298

2021 Contest Entry: SWiiP

I started working on this portable again after finding it in my closet. Been designing custom PCBS, heavy Fusion work, and more determination!
  5. Nicholas298

N64HH V2

I used the FPC for power button, audio, Z and R buttons, controller board data, a couple for ground and for 3.3v I twisted two magnet wires, one ground, one video out, for the video. Running video through the FPC gave me interference on the display.
  6. Nicholas298

Release WiFiflex: Wii WiFi relocation flex pcb

This is very impressive, excellent work! I’ll be ordering my own soon!
  7. Nicholas298

N64HH V2

Just added them in! Also added a work in progress Google sheet of the BOM
  8. Nicholas298

N64 portable in a Gamegear(Mercury64)

Man this is so clean! Excellent frankencase work!
  9. Nicholas298

N64HH V2 Contact PCBS

Hey guys I have 4 batches of JLCPCB ENIG gold plated PCBs for my N64HH V2 design, send me a dm if interested in purchasing a batch (1 of each board, so 3 total). I would charge $20 for 1 batch, All are sold!
  10. Nicholas298

N64HH V2

That looks sick! This is the board I used, had to use a Dremel to cut a little bit off the front of the pcb to make the usb c protrude enough. https://a.aliexpress.com/_mLv3ZSk
  11. Nicholas298

N64HH V2

Yes it is closed source, but I bought mine from CrazyGadget, he may be willing to sell more
  12. Nicholas298

Worklog N64HH - N64 Portable

That looks very clean, but V2 does have different screw posts at the top part of the front, so your print won’t work with the V2 back. V2 is out on the cutting edge section! It is the final design, as far as I can see.
  13. Nicholas298

N64HH V2

The N64HH Rev2! Improved and better than ever! Improved the trigger design, used FFC cable to make wire routing simpler, custom made PCBs, and passive cooling setup! Uses Advanced Trim N64 motherboard with direct RCP wiring 5 inch 4:3 screen Gman’s RVL-PMS (could use another with modification...
  14. Nicholas298

N64HH V2 is coming along very smoothly
  15. Nicholas298

My build does keep the expansion pack, just cut down a jumper pack. I do think the akira method would be a much cleaner and give you more room on the inside. I would only use the akira if you have the flex pcb or if you’re just really clean at doing it, for reliability reasons.
  16. Nicholas298

I have been working hard on improving this portable design! I am making the design simpler, passive cooling setup (no noisy fan), much better R and Z buttons, using a more readily available pd charger board, and a custom board to control screen and volume from button combinations. Here are some...
  17. Nicholas298

N64 HH (Outdated)

Working on a revision 1.1! Custom designed PCBS, FFC cables! Cleaner than ever
  18. Nicholas298

Release F64 Controller Relocation PCB (NUS-CNT & FRAM Fusion)

Simple and clean design, love it!
  19. Nicholas298

N64 HH (Outdated)

It does not, it has Z and R, I have never used the L button on N64
  20. Nicholas298

N64 HH (Outdated)

Updated with a pick of the back, and the Button PCBS are cut out of an original N64 controller. I hope to figure out how to make custom pcbs one day