Search results

1. Question rvl pms 2 help

I recently bought a rvl pms 2 from 4layer but because im an idiot, i already messed up heres a picture. it looks like the r17 resistor is blown and the board is heating up around that area alot. so my question is can I replace the r17 resistor with a new one? and if so where can i buy it? thanks!
  2. Question hinges for clamshell?

Hi everyone! I'm currently designing a wii portable with a clamshell based off of the new 3ds xl. I'm still very new to cad design and I don't feel comfortable taking apart a new 3ds xl, so to cut straight to the point, are there any hinges similar in size to the new 3ds xl hinge that i could...
  3. Worklog my first portable "Wii DS XL"

hi all I recently started 3d modeling hoping to make myself a portable with my own design. I want to go for a new 3ds xl style for the case, this is what i came up so far I doubt the final design will be anything like this (that is if i finish this project). I'm still very new to 3d...
  4. Question wii not turning on

so i have relocated the u10 chip on my wii, but now it doesn't turn on, it has the red light but the button isn't doing anything, did i do anything wrong? any help will be appreciated