Search results

1. wudopecker

G-wii for sale

Hello there! Last year i build a G-wii for school, i have since upgraded some parts to make it a better portable, cleaned up the internals, and played a whole lot of mario kart on it. But it has been collecting some dust so i am selling it now so i can upgrade my home cinema :) As for rep, i...
  2. wudopecker

Worklog Swiitching Steam

Here is my 2020 summer contest entry: so what if you had this: and added this: well i present to you... a not working system :( So here is my attempt of trying to make it work Ever since watching the steam controller release trailer i was hooked on it, i bought it 4 years ago and its still...
  3. wudopecker

G-wii 16:9 build

After probably a 100 times of opening and closing it to solve issues, I finally present my g-wii build, it ain't the prettiest one but i am so happy it finally works without issues for over an hour of gameplay, so really happy :D The specs: * Combination of g-wii revs, with wesk's edit to...
  4. wudopecker

Worklog First wii portable for final paper

Hello as a dutch student we have a final paper to finish pre-university education and i am allowed to make a WII handheld for a final paper, so i'm stoked to do it, but after reading tons on this website i still have some spots i'm clueless about, like wiring the display, but that will come...