Search results

1. Question Switch type of video output

Hey, the screen I am using for my trimmed Wii just has a composite input but I would love to have an HDMI output port on my console as well. In contrast, the Wii2HDMI adapter needs component output which I get if I would bridge the 3.3v and mode pins. Is it possible to get both output types at...
  2. Solved USB not working on trimmed Wii

Hey, I recently trimmed my Wii and it still works without any issues. Now I wanted to connect the two USB ports from the Wii but I can't get them to work. Here are some pictures of my work: The magnet wires are twisted, I checked the connections with a multimeter and the 5V (blue) and...
  3. Question Wii Voltage tolerance

Hi, before trimming my console, I wanted to make sure my custom regulators are working fine. These are my readings from the four regulators (PTH08080WAH): size of resistor used - output voltage reading from multimeter 82k - 0,995 V 33k -...
  4. Question Wii portable battery and other questions (beginner)

Hello guys, I am currently planning on building my first Wii portable with a MB trim. After hours of research in the forums I began to make a list of parts to buy. I don't want to waste money by buying parts that won't work toghether, therefore I wanted to ask a couple questions before buying...