Search results

1. Solved USB not working on trimmed Wii

Thanks a lot for your answers. I used a cordless screwdriver to twist the data wires and it worked perfectly!
  2. Question Switch type of video output

Thank you really much for your answer!!
  3. Solved USB not working on trimmed Wii

Ok, thanks for your reply, will try soldering directly to the vias tomorrow.
  4. Question Switch type of video output

Hey, the screen I am using for my trimmed Wii just has a composite input but I would love to have an HDMI output port on my console as well. In contrast, the Wii2HDMI adapter needs component output which I get if I would bridge the 3.3v and mode pins. Is it possible to get both output types at...
  5. Solved USB not working on trimmed Wii

Hey, I recently trimmed my Wii and it still works without any issues. Now I wanted to connect the two USB ports from the Wii but I can't get them to work. Here are some pictures of my work: The magnet wires are twisted, I checked the connections with a multimeter and the 5V (blue) and...
  6. Question Wii Voltage tolerance

Hi, before trimming my console, I wanted to make sure my custom regulators are working fine. These are my readings from the four regulators (PTH08080WAH): size of resistor used - output voltage reading from multimeter 82k - 0,995 V 33k -...
  7. Question Wii portable battery and other questions (beginner)

Good to know, thanks guys!
  8. Question Wii portable battery and other questions (beginner)

When talking about wires, which kind of shielded wire could you recommend. I searched on Ebay and Amazon but did not find any suitable wires which are reasonable priced.
  9. Question Wii portable battery and other questions (beginner)

Thank you very much cheese for your answers, those really cleaned things up.
  10. Question Wii portable battery and other questions (beginner)

Hello guys, I am currently planning on building my first Wii portable with a MB trim. After hours of research in the forums I began to make a list of parts to buy. I don't want to waste money by buying parts that won't work toghether, therefore I wanted to ask a couple questions before buying...
  11. BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello guys, I am new here and willing to learn about console modding. Currently, I am trying to make my first Wii portable with MB trimming.