Search results

1. duncan

A GC Motherboard Like No Other?

I found this GC motherboard but the twist is that the power supply is built in to the main board. any ideas on what i should do with it?
  2. duncan

Discussion Batteries

ok thanks sorry about all the Questions i will check the guide out
  3. duncan

We are making a console Wiki and need YOUR help!

i can provide some pics of the nes mother board
  4. duncan

Discussion Ideas, questions, etc, Post em here!

for a new thread can we talk about the different trims for the consoles
  5. duncan

Discussion Batteries

so what types of batteries should i get for a uncut wii and where do i connect them to the wii
  6. duncan

Discussion Ideas, questions, etc, Post em here!

what kinds of batteries should i use far a uncut wii . where should i connect them to the wii board
  7. duncan

Question some help may be requierd

i need some help, first off is there a collection of data that i could refer to so that i don't have to bug you guys to answer my basic questions. another thing would be what tools would you recommend i use for these types of projects all i have right is a 60W sodering iron and some soder wick...
  8. duncan

Worklog trying to make a portable wii

what battery should i get right now i have a duracell ultra 12V 1.3Ah should i use a different one? and are there any simple trims that i could do
  9. duncan

alright thanks
  10. duncan

do you think you could give me some tips for a first timer anything could help me now
  11. duncan

I am useing the the power brick that came With the wii and i have not trimed it the only thing i have done so far is try to desoder the usb and gc ports. My hand did slip but didnt hit any thing and the led turns from red to green for a spit second before shuting off. here are the pics
  12. duncan

I'm working on a wii and when i tried to power it on it made a tick sound and then sits off immediately. can any one tell me whats wrong with it?
  13. duncan

Question what would be the best way to decoder ports

i mostly need help with trying to find the best way to desoder the gc ports. i have a soldering iron and wick
  14. duncan

Question what would be the best way to decoder ports

this is my first portable wii project and i need some help with it, mostly the stupid questions but any help would be nice