Search results

1. KaitoTV

AliExpress shop with Wii/PS2 components

Hi all! I'm not being very active recently but I wanted to share with you this shop from AliExpress. I did some purchases in there and everything was perfect and fast! I even had a problem with the delivery because the sorting center lost a packet and the seller was so quick to fix it and...
  2. KaitoTV

Worklog The WiiSVita

Hi all , long time not being here, and long time not doing any project. After a time without doing it, i want to come back doing something from scratch, this time with my own design. Im doing some drafts in paper, and the idea is to make a PSVita shape with the wii system inside. For that i will...
  3. KaitoTV

Worklog O-Wii First benge portable wii

The boss
  4. KaitoTV

Worklog Gwii rev2 16:9

Only have the stl files , you can find It in the Wesk post of his Gwii :)
  5. KaitoTV

Worklog Gwii rev2 16:9

Hi guys , thats my first portable so don't be hard with me please :D , actually thats what I will use for my project : -Amazon screen 16:9 5" ( no VGA using, for my first portable I will use composite ). -4 layers standard trimmed wii -Pms -U-amp with Nintendo Switch speakers -Gc+ 2.0 -Usb C...
  6. KaitoTV

Worklog Spaghetti's Playstation Shield portable!

you are a genius :-)
  7. KaitoTV

Worklog Legend's "Nintendo Viita"

cant wait for see your progress :)
  8. KaitoTV

Worklog Gamebii Advance

now after process in simplify looks like its fixed, i'll print it now, thanks!!
  9. KaitoTV

Worklog Gamebii Advance

Hi sir, first i have to say congrats for your excelent work. I was trying to print your case but the file gba front is damaged I think , in cura It gives me an error "your model is not manifold" , and in simplify it makes a first layer that cover all the screen and buttons holes
  10. KaitoTV

Worklog O-Wii First benge portable wii

Looks very very nice! Btw, i sent you a pm, maybe could you check It when you can? Thanks :)
  11. KaitoTV

Aran Wii Portable

thanks my friend :)
  12. KaitoTV

Aran Wii Portable

Thanks ^^
  13. KaitoTV

Aran Wii Portable

Yes! that is what I mean, the case looks so good and I would like to test it
  14. KaitoTV

Aran Wii Portable

Looks so nice, what did you do finally with the BT transmisor? btw, is it open finally? :)
  15. KaitoTV

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello everybody, im a noob in this World of soldering, mods and more. Im from Spain, and I hope to do nice mates here ;)