Search results

1. Cralex

Shoulder Buttons Seem Inverted [Resolved]

Hello, all. I purchased a fully assembled g-boy from a very generous user here and everything is mostly working. However, I noticed some problems with shoulder buttons in some games. Looking at the controller tester, I’m seeing both L and R sit at 124 if they aren’t pressed, 0 if they’re pressed...
  2. Cralex

RVLoader v2.0

I am hoping to get my first Wii portable from a fellow BB user soon, and deeply excited to experience all of the remarkable advances that RVLoader has brought to modern Wii Portables. (I have a regular Wii as well, but it’s a family edition so there’s not much point installing RVLoader on it, as...
  3. Cralex

Any G-boy kits out there?

PM sent. :) (Just in case you didn’t see.)
  4. Cralex

I’m definitely interested! I’ll try to raise some more funds before someone else snatches it.
  5. Cralex

Out of curiosity, what color is the one you’re selling? I’m a little bit short on funds at the moment, but the chance to buy a portable might be the incentive I need to sell a few gadgets I’ve been sitting on.
  6. Cralex

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hey, guys. I’m Cralex. I go by Cralex and have this avatar everywhere I go. :) I’ve always been fascinated with portable consoles, though I can’t see myself ever investing the time and money to ever own one... So that makes me one of those strange ones that installed PortablizeMii on a very...