Search results

1. Not Zeke

Discussion Ideas, questions, etc, Post em here!

Oh I didn't know you were able to set up presets that actually sounds pretty nifty. I'll probably do a little more research before choosing then cause I'm sure there will be ups and downs no matter what I choose. thanks again!
  2. Not Zeke

Oof if that's the case then I'll try to be a bit more careful, thanks a bunch for the important info. Hopefully I won't end up with any problems but you can never be too cautious I guess. And between the two versions of the FX-888 I'm not sure what I'll go with but I don't think I'd hate not...
  3. Not Zeke

awesome thank you so much for all the help I appreciate it! I'm glad I started saving a little each paycheck cause I'm gonna need it. Hopefully I can start a work log on here by spring, but thanks again I appreciate the help!
  4. Not Zeke

I for sure won't skimp out on a soldering Iron I'm going for the Hakko fx-888d. As for the solder I had no Idea so thanks a bunch I'll add that to the list along with the flux! is there anything else you would recommend grabbing? I've got a few things in mind but thanks for the reply!
  5. Not Zeke

Yo I'm new to electronics in general and haven't used a soldering iron since my metals class in middle school, was wondering where a good place to start would be for making portables. I'll definitely be doing some other electronics projects before hand so I can become a little more well versed...