Search results

1. starcat

Worklog THE SWII Machup

I made a worklog a few months then but a lot has changed recently. I actually got a switch and tried new things but though all of that I had something on my mind,I have noticed that my swii was getting expensive now that more random hard to find things went on to my shopping list;so I took a...
  2. starcat

Solved What wires can I use

So I accidentally bought 22 awg wires(for ground) when the wires a material list told me to get was 22 gaug would this work because if so would it be the same for 26 gaug(for voltage) and 38 gaug magnet wires (sorry I'm a noob)
  3. starcat

Discussion MY first wii portable(SWii)

Hello this is my first time portablizing so I have some questions.first I'm wondering if I've done everything correct so far,I first installed portablizemii on my 4 layer wii and then I trimmed it(I'll put a picture below)and then I relocated the U10 and got the custom regulators(pth08080)next I...
  4. starcat

Solved deleted portablizemii USB/SD card files

I was moving computers and accidentally didn't copy over the USB info that the Wii needs to run in portablizemii so it got deleted and I already trimmed the Wii so I don't have the mac address.Is it possible to re-download portablizemii USB files without mac address?(I already have portablizemii...