Search results

1. Gigabyte66

Wii U Gamepad Screen

I was wondering if the Wii U gamepad screen would work for a Nintendo 64 Portable. Also, I don’t know how I wire it to the video output on the N64, so I need help with that too.
  2. Gigabyte66

Worklog My First Wii Portable

I'm doing this now because I bricked my N64 before even trimming it or anything. I removed the motherboard and now it won't turn on anymore. To start, a lot of things that I need are here and I need to ask something. So, the battery/charger of my Wii U gamepad broke. But I don't really care...
  3. Gigabyte66

Question D-pad to joystick

Is there anyway that you can turn a D-Pad to an analog Joystick? I want to convert the C Buttons to an analog joystick?
  4. Gigabyte66

Question 3D Model Help

Hey, is anyone able to make me a case? (just needs to be a rough mock up) It's for a Nintendo 64 and the screen size is 127mm long and 83mm tall (I would like the buttons, but it's not necessary. Also, it has a cartridge slot and a power LED. Thanks! I don't really understand Fusion 360 either.
  5. Gigabyte66

Worklog My First Portable: The Nintendo 60C0r3

So, I am starting to make my first portable called the Nintendo 60C0r3. (name (not???) final) My materials are: N64 (duh) Padarsey 5 Inch LCD Screen Magnet Wire (What specific wire do I need for system/batteries/charging jack? And is speaker wire too overkill?) 480p(?) Graphics Perfect Input...
  6. Gigabyte66

Question How to wire for a N64 Portable

I’m trying to make a N64P, but I don’t know how to wire anything together. I’m requesting help for this. Thanks!