Search results

1. Gigabyte66

Wii U Gamepad Screen

Okay, to clarify I was talking about wiring just the gamepad, I’m fine wiring for any other kind of screen. Thanks for responding.
  2. Gigabyte66

Wii U Gamepad Screen

I was wondering if the Wii U gamepad screen would work for a Nintendo 64 Portable. Also, I don’t know how I wire it to the video output on the N64, so I need help with that too.
  3. Gigabyte66

Worklog My First Portable: The Nintendo 60C0r3

I’m confused. I put this on hold because my N64 stopped working, but just recently it just decided to work? Don’t know what happened, but it’s ready to continue again.
  4. Gigabyte66

Worklog My First Wii Portable

I'm doing this now because I bricked my N64 before even trimming it or anything. I removed the motherboard and now it won't turn on anymore. To start, a lot of things that I need are here and I need to ask something. So, the battery/charger of my Wii U gamepad broke. But I don't really care...
  5. Gigabyte66

Motherboard extracted! Now I just need to know how to properly place it on something. Help? Also can I just plug it in and turn it on now?
  6. Gigabyte66

Do I need a multiple battery packs to power my screen and my N64?
  7. Gigabyte66

My soldering iron is coming here today, so I gotta be ready to desolder my DS Lite Speakers. Also, I'm officially using my Model 3/4 N64 that I already have.
  8. Gigabyte66

Nintendo 60Cor3

Nintendo 60Cor3
  9. Gigabyte66

Question D-pad to joystick

Is there anyway that you can turn a D-Pad to an analog Joystick? I want to convert the C Buttons to an analog joystick?
  10. Gigabyte66

Okay, I need some suggestions on how I should make my controller. The console is basically a Nintendo Switch, but with N64 buttons. I need a mock-up (pen and paper will work) of how it should look.
  11. Gigabyte66

I'm using a 5 button mouse that I found in a box at my house by the way.
  12. Gigabyte66

Okay, I've made my first model. This took like an hour. Why?!
  13. Gigabyte66

Question 3D Model Help

Hey, is anyone able to make me a case? (just needs to be a rough mock up) It's for a Nintendo 64 and the screen size is 127mm long and 83mm tall (I would like the buttons, but it's not necessary. Also, it has a cartridge slot and a power LED. Thanks! I don't really understand Fusion 360 either.
  14. Gigabyte66

Okay, I'm starting to download Fusion 360 so I can make a 3D model mock-up. Edit: Yep, I can't do this.
  15. Gigabyte66

Change of plans! For A and B, I'm using the A and B buttons from the NES, for the C buttons I'm using A, B, X, Y from my 8 year old DS Lite, (Rest In Piece) and I'm using an NES D-Pad as the D-Pad.
  16. Gigabyte66

Oh, that sucks. But, I can handle it!
  17. Gigabyte66

So, I am starting to make my first portable called the Nintendo 60C0r3. (name (not???) final) My materials are: N64 (duh) Padarsey 5 Inch LCD Screen Magnet Wire (What specific wire do I need for system/batteries/charging jack? And is speaker wire too overkill?) 480p(?) Graphics Perfect Input...
  18. Gigabyte66

Question How to wire for a N64 Portable

What wire should I use?
  19. Gigabyte66

Question How to wire for a N64 Portable

I barely found any that talked about wires, and they all were about magnet wire. But, fibbef said that it won’t cut it.