Search results

1. eggbowl

Worklog Wii portable "Ashida Wavebird" worklog

will this be able to fit a standard trim or only lmao?
  2. eggbowl

Worklog Wavebiird portable reborn aka Project Phoeniix

avian means of or relating to birds, since the controller is the wave bird.
  3. eggbowl

Worklog Wavebiird portable reborn aka Project Phoeniix

freaking amazing case work, looks super smooth. i was thinking for a name, how about the Aviian?
  4. eggbowl

Worklog Identifying a Wii's Revision Based off of Serial Numbers

I went through the data (only what was in the sheet on the first post) and noticed some other trends: lu2, lu7, lu8, lu9, and lu15 are most likely 4 layers lu5 and lu10 are most likely 6 layers lu3 and lu6 are most likely 6 layers, but possibly 4 lu11 and lu12 are most likely 4 layers, but can...
  5. eggbowl

PiR8_BTY's Build Thread

wow that trim is super clean, nice work!
  6. eggbowl

Release GC2Wiimote - beta

since you plan on doing classic controller support, are you planning on doing a 2.5/3.0 of gc+ with more buttons? (I know gc+ 2.0 only launched recently, but there are more buttons on the classic controller than the gc+ 2.0) i forget where but someone (ginger i think) posted a mock up of button...
  7. eggbowl

WARNING: DO NOT BUY FROM PORTAPACKIT!!!

oh my god the horror. pretty sure i just took psychic damage looking at this.
  8. eggbowl

Worklog Madmorda's WiiBA

These pigments are made specifically for 3d printing resin, you can use white or clear resin and then add the pigments to get whatever color you want. Edit: link was only working on mobile, here's a desktop link
  9. eggbowl

Worklog Madmorda's WiiBA

maybe you could have it as a second z button on the left side? it might feel a bit awkward and take getting used to though. or you could put it under the abxy buttons like in the louii.
  10. eggbowl

Worklog Madmorda's WiiBA

This all looks great! How are you going to be implementing the start button, I wonder?
  11. eggbowl

GameBoy 64! V2.0

the case looks amazing, i love the color. what spray paint are you using?
  12. eggbowl

Wii PMS and GC+ 1.0 boards

I ordered these but didn't end up using them because I have too many other projects. They are brand new never been used. The GC+ doesn't have the resistors for dual tact so please be aware of that. https://www.ebay.com/itm/324067530932
  13. eggbowl

WiiVision

I wonder if wii games don't work because the flash drive you're using, that's a fit plus right? those things are known to be tempermental
  14. eggbowl

The Waker v2 - Louii Worklog

15. eggbowl

Worklog First portable G wii

Search Sudomod mintypi v3, i feel that's a pretty good starting electronics project if you have experienced adult help. It's an rpi0 gaming device inside an altoids tin. You can buy everything you need from just 2 people (the tin, the 3d printed parts, the buttons, the pcbs and battery.) I also...
  16. eggbowl

Release GC2Wiimote - beta

This is some great work Aurelio, I've been looking forward to this release. Btw, after classic controller and motion plus, any plans to incorporate balance board support? :XD:
  17. eggbowl

Worklog Identifying a Wii's Revision Based off of Serial Numbers

LU36529607-0 RVL-CPU-20 White LU70895771-2 RVL-CPU-40 White LU40646042-2 RVL-CPU-40 White Edit: LU60336518-6 RVL-CPU-01 White
  18. eggbowl

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hi everyone, I've been a lurker for a few months and decided it was finally time to make an account on here. Currently I'm working on a few rpi0 projects that I want to get finished up before I start a new project. I had planned on moving up from rpi0 to a rpi3 (or 4 after that came out) but...