Search results

1. KaySteR

Discussion Wii Power Management System (open source)

Will do. *knocks on wood*
  2. KaySteR

I'm an ass, lol! Also, I love how you just casually appeared in my Facebook's "you may know" section :rothink:
  3. KaySteR

Ok thank you, good to know. Also, is it an all in one solution for voltage regulation? Would purchasing this board spare all the trouble of hunting down custom regulators?
  4. KaySteR

Is it ever going to go back on sale on the BitBuilt store anytime soon? :(
  5. KaySteR

Discussion First Wii Portable?

Seems like it. By the way, yesterday I stumbled upon the BitBuilt store and noticed the power management board, which is out of stock. Could that be the solution to power the whole portable? Is it ever going to be back in stock? "Available soon" :/
  6. KaySteR

Seems like buying from the reseller Batterfly is the only solution to get ahold of one of these bad boys.
  7. KaySteR

Excuse me? As someone who doesn't make an income at all, I can't go out of my way to support Aurelio monthly. How is that a dick move? If anything it's a great opportunity to support him.
  8. KaySteR

Really? Including cooling system and how to power the system or use regulators? I'll check that out nonetheless Ok so I actually knew this but had no idea somebody else was working on an alternative solution. In the mean time Aurelio's Wiimote emulation will do. That also gives me the chance to...
  9. KaySteR

Hello everyone I've already introduced myself on the forums yesterday. Anyway, I'm a 17 year old male from Italy. I grew up playing the Wii and watching my father play Super Mario Galaxy late at night when I was unable to move further into the game, great times... *sigh* Before I get lost in...
  10. KaySteR

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Ciao a tutti! I'm Michele from Italy and I'm 17. Yup, same country as fellow Aurelio who has been doing so much for the portablizing community and the scene as a whole! I've been lurking for a while now but I finally decided to sign up (after rocking the Arcade section and becoming the champion...