Search results

1. Worklog My PS2 portable project

hello everybody! Finally i have finished my ps2 portable.I have tried to find the couse of controller port issue but with no effort so i decide to drop it and buy new motherboard and controller.In the 2 ROUND i have trimmed and wired motherboard in the same way by this time i pay more attention...
  2. Worklog My PS2 portable project

Hello everybody I need help During assembly my portable i have notice a problem with controller.When i connected all of the wires it didn't worked ,next day when i try to figure out what's wrong it suddenly started to work.When i was almost at the end of assebly and tests the contoller again...
  3. Worklog My PS2 portable project

Greatings Since i receive help with my motherboard issue i can finaly continue with my project and share with you all. This is my second ps2 portable first one was quite big becouse i didnt trimm the motherboard and leave much space to see if im able to create portable ps2.Successfuly everything...
  4. Solved Ps2 don't want to turn on after trimming

Ok i have to admit that i didn't reconnect the regulator i totaly missed that point so after reconnecting it my ps2 started.THANK YOU for the help i didn't know that problem was coused by a simple mistake
  5. Solved Ps2 don't want to turn on after trimming

ok i hope those pictures may help somehow
  6. Solved Ps2 don't want to turn on after trimming

Thank you Gman for reply Ok i know that and i will do that after work.what parts of the motherboard should i take picture to be helpful as possible
  7. Solved Ps2 don't want to turn on after trimming

Hello moders! Before i made this post i try to find any solution for my problem but unforunately...nothin.So maybe somebody could help me. Ok litle background of the situation i have made a Ps2 portable but i decided to make it smaller.I have read the trimming guide before i start something and...
  8. BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Greatings from Poland! My name is Peter and i have been folowing this amazing site for 1.5 year or so and finally decide to join this community.Don't be mad if i make any mistake in posts, my english is a bit rusty:D