Search results

1. SonicTheWerehog

Question I need help with ps2 c-sync mod for VGA use.

NahuelFlores What to you mean by PS2 to VGA? Do you mean the linux kit cable or a component to VGA converter (GBS-8200)? Either way I can't get them because they are not available in my country, it is impossible to import one, my monitor doesn't support sync on green and GBS-8200 Image quality...
  2. SonicTheWerehog

I have found this image online for the sync pads for a certain model and I would like if somebody tell me what the model is . The capacitors organization is different than mine as well as many holes and pads but the locations of the clock battery and the EE\GS processor are the same. maybe this...
  3. SonicTheWerehog

Nold, I already know the pin out of of the DAC but I don't wanna solder to the pins because I want to avoid any damage or bridging as much as possible what I want is the location of the pads CL8211 and CL8212 aswell as R8299 but I cannot trace them because my multimeter leads are very big and I...
  4. SonicTheWerehog

I have been trying for a long time to find a way to hook up my Playstation 2 to my LCD monitor. I've used the LM1881 circuit, but it didn't work due to the fact that it outputs c-sync instead of RGBHV. Then one day I found this thread: https://shmups.system11.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=60996 that...
  5. SonicTheWerehog

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello everybody my name is Abdelrahman I'm from Egypt and my favorite console is the Playstation 2. I really love this community and I'm looking forward to most of the projects here in this site. Cheers!