Search results

1. NahuelFlores

A present for my brother

idk, this is wikia right?
  2. NahuelFlores

Question PS2 audio/video wiring

Yes, but, what about the GND thing? In the guide there's a lot of things like this that i don't understand. I have to solder to the gpu pins? Please help...
  3. NahuelFlores

Question PS2 audio/video wiring

Well, it may seem obvious, because they already detailed it in the definitive PS2 trimming guide, but I need help. I have a PS2 SCPH-90010, and my idea was to connect the AV to the monitor and the audio normally, but I want to solder the wiring av directly to the board, that is, disarm the cable...
  4. NahuelFlores

Question Can someone tell me the PS2 SCPH-90010 motherboard dimensions?

Just cm or mm, please.
  5. NahuelFlores

Favorite music?

twenty one pilots, far away
  6. NahuelFlores

Question I need help with ps2 c-sync mod for VGA use.

Or if you can't find the problem, just buy a PS2 to VGA, disarm it and you got it.
  7. NahuelFlores

Retroarch on PS Vita crash

1. Reinstall RetroArch 2. Did you tried the entire game library in you vita? Maybe the files are harmed. 3. Reset PlayStation Vita at all, deleting all the data. 4. Check that you have the latest official version of RetroArch, there always updates solving compatibility problems, lagging, etc...
  8. NahuelFlores

Worklog My SegaSaturn Portable

Nice, just work in the aestethic and the ergonomic side, and it will be everything ok!
  9. NahuelFlores

Question DC TRIM ?

Post some internal pics, let's see what we got.
  10. NahuelFlores

Worklog N3ds Bluetooth mod

This looks amazing, dud! How is it now?
  11. NahuelFlores

Question DS lite pcb

Maybe this can help.
  12. NahuelFlores

I'm retarded, and i need help!

How i can add that quote below the name? Like GingerOfOz not wario and that? tHanKs
  13. NahuelFlores

Question Is this battery scheme well structured?

Thanks buddy, yes, after the bms will put a regulator, and two cables (one positive and one negative) go directly to the board, revolving what would be the connector of the psu to the console. And as a final question ... Can the PS2 be burned if the voltage is too low? What would happen if the...
  14. NahuelFlores

Anyways, it just soldering the four cables (2+ 2-) directly to the board right? You just removed the sata conector, right? If yes, it helps a lot, tanks.
  15. NahuelFlores

It's the same motherboard? It's the SCPH-90010?? 1: Can I power the PS2 if I connect the entire battery circuit with the SATA connector to the internal source sata port? 2: Feed enough? It will work?
  16. NahuelFlores

So exactly where do I connect it? Because the motherboard has an internal connector where the source goes. There are four cables and they are plugged with a special connector. If from those two cables I extend another two more (two negative and two positive in total) and connect it there, will...
  17. NahuelFlores

This one. The wiring from the regulator goes on this pines? Remember, its a scph-90010.
  18. NahuelFlores

haha, sorry, language barrier... The ac dc in port, of the scph 90010
  19. NahuelFlores

Thanks for the reply, and...?