Search results

1. Legend

(SOLD) Picofly Modded Custom Switch Lite for sale

Hello all, I'm back again trying to get a beautiful unit off my hands. This is my picofly modded switch lite and it has the following specs: - crystal blue shell - heaven blue buttons - brand new joysticks - black bezel screen protector - clear grip (for those with bigger hands lol) - RP2040...
  2. Legend

(SOLD) Fully Built Ashida for Sale (Purple Transparent Resin Printed Shell) (SOLD)

Well Folks, there comes a time in a mans life where he needs to put aside his hobbies to move onto bigger things; and as much as I would love to keep this absolute beauty of a machine, it is time for it to go to a better home where it will be appreciated more than it is currently. Im looking to...
  3. Legend

Ashida in progress for sale (SOLD)

Hey All, after completing one beautiful Ashida, I had started another however life got busy so im looking to sell this great almost built project to a lucky winner! lol This little bundle has everything needed to finish this project aside from the kingston SD adapter as I unfortunately lost...
  4. Legend

Worklog Adventures of Commissioner Legend: Part 1 (Ashida)

Hello again Bitbuilt! Not so long ago I built my first actual portable, and that portable happened to be the Ashida due to its sleek design and practicality. Since building, I've put many hours into playing my favorite childhood games, and I'm thankful to be able to re-experience those...
  5. Legend

Worklog Legends Ashida

Hello all, I've been lurking here and there since I stopped working on the Nintendo Viita due to working so much and just life in general lol, however I came back on one faithful day and noticed Wesk had just released his files for the Ashida. I figured since I finally had the money and...
  6. Legend

Worklog Legend's (yet to be named) new portable

Ill start this worklog off by saying its not healthy start other projects before finishing previous ones, however that's what I'm doing right now lol. I do plan to finish the Nintendo Viita as soon as I develop more CAD skills etc. I just figured id make a less curvy portable while I'm still...
  7. Legend

Worklog Legend's "Nintendo Viita"

Hey guys, After whipping together my last "Portable" and getting the excitement of having one (even though it wasnt handheld), I decided to put in the real work to make a good (hopefully practical) Handheld portable. After combing through the forums and my box of handhelds to see what somebody...
  8. Legend

Discussion BBLoader Feature/Misc Suggestions

Hello Bitbuilt! Not sure if this is the right time to post this as BBL is in its very early stages, and Aurelio & the contributors have a lot they are already doing. However I know people may have suggestions for new features and miscellaneous things, or may even have the knowledge to...
  9. Legend

Discussion Wii BT Module Data Line Adapter

Hey Guys, So i've been having a bit of issues with my BT module being slow and ive been trying to think of what it could be, but thats not why im here. So Im not sure where all of you amazing people have got your console modding/ hardware modding starts from, but one of my big intros into...
  10. Legend

Solved Wiimote Inside of Wii games

So I just finished my portable: cube-ii (will post pics in worklog later), however I cant seem to get the wiimote working in wii games atm. I have copied the sysconfig from the real nand but it still wont work. Even when I go on the emunand from the bottom options. Does anybody have any ideas?
  11. Legend

Worklog First Wii Portable - Cube-ii

So I finally get to post a worklog after at least a year or 2 of lurking in the bitbuilt shadows LOL My main objective here was actually not to build a handheld portable like most, because im restricted to frankencasing due to not having a 3D printer (or the money to send files off for print...
  12. Legend

Solved U10 Relocation (Before Trim) Problem

Hey Guys, So I picked up a 4-layer board this morning and installed Portablize Mii with no troubles, and ordered a RVL-PSU for now until I decide to get the PMS (actually I plan on doing the G-Boy before doing my own), so I decided to relocate bluetooth and U10 before trimming. Bluetooth was...
  13. Legend

Guide Portable Wii Reference Links

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, *EDIT* - My bored dumb ass was going through the rules and noticed: 4. Don't Post Other User's Work Without Permission I do apologize in advance for anybody who didn't want their content linked here, please let me know if you do not want it here, and I will take it...
  14. Legend

Worklog *Question*chip sizes for case design

Hey guys, after a lot of tinkering over time and rigorous research, im taking a crack at portables... ive done some shady things in the past like putting a screen in a wii (failed first project lol) and recently i stuck a screen in a ps2 cuz i was bored ... right now ive just been drawing up...