Search results

1. Blackheart

Question Sanding advice and other things

You're saying I can sand my 3d printed case and it will become smooth?!
  2. Blackheart

For Sale: WiiVision Portable

Wouldn't a portable wii with wifi just have poor connection when not at home? I would imagine it be laggy. Then if you're home anyways you might as well just use the console. Of course, I live in a place with horrible connection anyways :P
  3. Blackheart

Worklog The eNVeGA 64

It's nice to have you back!
  4. Blackheart

Worklog "The GoldeN64" Re-Do

When things are revived they come back stronger than ever before! Looking good. I'm sure the buyer will be pleased
  5. Blackheart

Worklog Fusion64

I cant wait to buy one of these..
  6. Blackheart

Worklog Gman's MGC64 thing

Gman making a N64 portable?! How long have I been asleep doctor?!?!
  7. Blackheart

Worklog GameBoy 64! V2.0

Looks amazing!
  8. Blackheart

The 2DC - Completed

A sexy little beast you have there and nice video too. That console loading took me back to my Jet Set (Grind) Radio and Tomb Raider days, when I played them on my dreamcast! Awesome work.
  9. Blackheart

Worklog 2DC

*chants for a video* Video, video , video!! Lol
  10. Blackheart

Worklog The eNVeGA 64

Where I live, Officially Summer ends early next month. But because of "Global Warming", having winter feel like summer and vice versa. I say we extend the competition and not let our summer dreams die just yet! Heh
  11. Blackheart

Worklog The eNVeGA 64

Well, that escalated quickly.
  12. Blackheart

Worklog So it begins!

I'm a complete noob at this but it seems my Motherboard Board is a bit different so I have to use a meter to figure out where some things are. I tried to plug it in to a tv earlier and got no video at all... At least it's finally begun! Lol
  13. Blackheart

Worklog The WaluWiigi 2.0 (final name)

I like how you have controller grips~
  14. Blackheart

Worklog PsWii

Ooooh interesting!
  15. Blackheart

Worklog 2DC

Good luck!
  16. Blackheart

Worklog The eNVeGA 64

You're not old, have confidence in yourself! You might just make the best modern N64 portable yet! We believe in you!
  17. Blackheart

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Sup~
  18. Blackheart

Guide Electronics 101 Videos

Thank you for this. I shall begin my quest to make a portable N64 with these videos!
  19. Blackheart

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hey everyone, I'm new to this whole portable scene and have no idea where to even begin, especially since I have no skills when it comes to this stuff but I'm interested in making my own N64p.