Search results

1. Luis Mendonça

Anyone know where to find these small joysticks?

Hi everyone, I am looking for these small joysticks, since they would be great in portabilizing. Even tough a big normal joystick is much more confortable, they are bulky and sometimes too high. Here are somes I found, one in a thread here in bitbuilt, this thread...
  2. Luis Mendonça

Bacman?

Whataver happened to his site/forum/himself? I couldn't find anything online, it's almost all down apart from some lucky manual pdf finds and the YouTube channel, which is not updated for some time. I'm kinda new to the moding scene, so I need to have that gap in my life filled.
  3. Luis Mendonça

Worklog Controller Chip CNT-NUS eagle library and custom board with controller pak

Hi everyone! I'm finishing a library for the controller chip, so I can make a custom board using it, for me at least it will be very useful, if anyone is interested, I may upload it here. It's not hard to do, I know, but it's boring, takes some hours of our days lol. Of course I still have...
  4. Luis Mendonça

Help modding board to run with 5V

Hi everyone! I recently got this new 7 inches screen, and right out of the box I tried running it with 5 v before modding. It did run, but the screen quality was lower than it was when running with 12V, very noticeable (Using a variable power supply helps a lot when testing these) and all the...
  5. Luis Mendonça

Question No video, first portable problem.

Hello everyone! I asked about the ntsc to pal m conversion around here before, and still on that board, I finally received a great many deal of things to try out and start building my own portable. To the point, when I connect power I get the correct voltage on every pin and chip I could...
  6. Luis Mendonça

Question Is this a NTSC conversion?

Hi all! This is my first attempt on building a N64 portable, I just got the console I bought from an Ebay like site in my country. When I opened it, I noticed this very hideous soldered board to the main metal plate, and since this is my very first time opening a N64, I couldn't stop but wonder...