Search results

1. PanPeople

Solved Hi i need help with finding the firmware for lcd board.

So i have this RTD2660 board with firmware with resolution 480x256, i also have this foard with firmware with resolution 720x 480 . I just forget to make a copy of firmware from second board , now it sits in my portable, so i don't want to take it appart (if i had to i do), so does anybody have...
  2. PanPeople

Question Inspiration for simple trigger for my wii.

"Would you kindly" show me some of your dual tact swich designs? I saw one on gman portable (g-wii), but i just want to see more. this was my desing in first portable (i used some other switches so i might look weird). Sorry for bad english.
  3. PanPeople

Solved Can i use 3ds analog stick on original gamecube pad?

Can i use 3ds analog stick on original gamecube pad?
  4. PanPeople

Solved Do you know better screen for my wii?

I found this screen for portable ( https://pl.aliexpress.com/item/32955620778.html?spm=a2g0s.8937460.0.0.4dc72e0eXmgsIQ ) do you know something better? The most importand thing is of course VGA input.
  5. PanPeople

Solved Does Wii have overheat protection?

I know that PMS from strore has this function, but i want to know, does Wii chip has it own overheat protection? Or it will just blow/destruct when it reach hight temperature, also what kind/size of heatsink + fan do you use?
  6. PanPeople

Question Can i power the onboard ampliefier directly from 12V source?

Can i power the onboard ampliefier directly from 12V source without affecting other things?
  7. PanPeople

Solved What wavelength for Ir diode?

Hi i want to have a sensor bar i my portable project, so i will use ir diodes placed in front of the console. What wavelength should i use, or it doesn't matter? How many of them is requided, orginal wii bar uses plenty of them, when some diy projects use only 4.
  8. PanPeople

Solved Can i power Wii with PTH08080 from 12V power suply?

Hi i want to have a second power option in my future portable wii, is it good (considering power loses) to power the PTH08080 from 12V (I know that it can handle up to 18V) or maybe is should find some other power brick for example 5V (but 30W power suply might be very big).
  9. PanPeople

Question Wii games on gc controller

Hi guys, can i play most of wii games with gc+ ? I mean, is portabilize mii give some wider support for controlling wii games? Or O sticked to wikipedia list of suported games?
  10. PanPeople

Solved Dual Tact things

Hi guys, i don't know something connected with Dual Tact on gamecube controllers. When we use gc+ (or real gamecube controller board) we take out analog triggers (with potentiometer andd switch) and we use two glued switches but we don't have real analog, so is there any games that require real...