Search results

1. FriedNoodles

Question PortablizeMii FAT error on USB

I also tried switching the places where the usb was to my wii and there was no difference.
  2. FriedNoodles

Question PortablizeMii FAT error on USB

When I tried downloading the cheese to my wii it said FAT error and No USB detected. I tried reformatting it and now it just says exFAT with 32k. I used a program that said it would format it to FAT32 but it still says exFAT when my computer reads it.
  3. FriedNoodles

Question Want to learn how to make a portable but don't know where to start

Ive been doing research on just the hardware and several links ive found from Shank and other top members. Ive gotten somewhat of an understanding on how motherboards and the hardware work and i know how to solder and simple circuitry . Im just lost right now since i dont know where to start in...
  4. FriedNoodles

yeah i have a couple of times before, i needed to fix a sound chip for a project in engineering...

yeah i have a couple of times before, i needed to fix a sound chip for a project in engineering and did an ok job at it
  5. FriedNoodles

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hey im new here, i came here from shanks video to learn how to make a prtable
  6. FriedNoodles

Trying to do as much research as I can. Learning about motherboards and hardware in general is...

Trying to do as much research as I can. Learning about motherboards and hardware in general is hard but super interesting.
  7. FriedNoodles

Right now I’m just doing my research before I start anything. I’m trying to learn as much as I...

Right now I’m just doing my research before I start anything. I’m trying to learn as much as I can before I start so I don’t mess up.
  8. FriedNoodles

yeah i just checked it out and been doing research all day. i feel like its somethign i could...

yeah i just checked it out and been doing research all day. i feel like its somethign i could really get into so im excited to learna lot more
  9. FriedNoodles

I want to make a Wii Portable but have no idea on where to start

I want to make a Wii Portable but have no idea on where to start
  10. FriedNoodles

hey man whats up

hey man whats up