Search results

1. Question 12v battery power

I've decided to make a laptop portable Wii without a trim but have a couple of question. First question is which battery supply should I use. I've seen a AA x 8 battery holder on Amazon. SMAKN 8pcs battery AA 12v clip holder. - Amazon choice. Would this power a Wii? If so for how long...
  2. Question Wii portable parts list

Great list, thanks!!
  3. Question Wii portable parts list

Tommy1981. I'm also new to building the wii portable. What all is needed to do a portable wii build? The gman power management, the gc +, a screen, 3d printed housing, and wii. Will this give me enough parts to make the portable wii. Does anyone think a portable dvd player screen would work in...
  4. Question Snes and nes classic portable

I would like to turn my NES classic and snes classic into portables. I seen alot of portable DVD players on Ebay with hdmi. Could these be used for the screen? Would love to hear suggestion on how to split up the buttons and control pad to each side of a housing. Also has anyone found a power...
  5. Question First Portable - noob questions

I'm also new to building the wii portable. So all we need is the gman power management, the gc +, a screen, 3d printed housing, and wii. Will this give us enough parts to make the portable wii. Does anyone think a portable dvd player screen would work in the wii portable? Seen a 13 inch dvd...