Search results

1. Jerd

Essential PCBs and CAD models

I'm planning on creating my own portable starting with my own case. I was wondering if there is a list of essential PCBs as well as some CAD models I can use for designing the case. I mainly need a CAD model of the OMGWTF trim, the PCBs for the controls, and any other standard PCBs that are...
  2. Jerd

Found the best pizza place in Chicago

3. Jerd

Question Really stupid idea

Is it possible to essentially daisy chain a bunch of wiis exclusively by the gamecube ports so that you could control the inputs of multiple different wiis with one controller? To give context, I was just looking at one of my wii motherboards (one that has no gamecube ports) and since it has no...
  4. Jerd

Power management system?

I'm not sure if there's more info about it or if this is even the right place to post about this, but does anyone know when the power management system for wii will be on sale again?
  5. Jerd

3ds sliders for cheap

I was browsing ebay for parts and I found 3ds sliders for under 2 dollars each. Not sure much about them, but they seem legit. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Analog-3D-button-joystick-stick-replacement-for-3DS-XL-LL-controller-TS/133064784299?hash=item1efb4779ab:g:5T8AAOSwOZNc0Uxu
  6. Jerd

Question VGA Compatible Screen

I've been doing a lot of research and I want to slowly start accumulating parts. I have a bit of experience in CAD design, so I want to design my own case at some point, but I would like it to fit the screen perfectly when I design it. So, I was wondering if this screen would work with the...