Search results

1. Question How to find best screen size to use

Ok thanks but I’m having some trouble finding the screen could you link one
  2. Question How to find best screen size to use

Thanks for the reply but i meant I wanted the screen to fill up the whole part of the case that is covered with sharpie
  3. Question How to find best screen size to use

I made my wii case from a original gameboy case and joycon housings and I’m not sure how big screen i should choose Best case scenario I would like to have the screen cover the whole part with sharpie. If someone could help me with the right screen to use or link one that would be the right...
  4. Question How to keep case buttons in same place

My wii case uses the Abxy buttons from the Nintendo switch controllers and the letters keep rotating so I was wondering what is your he best way to keep them in place
  5. Question best program to make diagram for where all the wires and stuff connect to parts of a portable

i am making a wii portable and before i start i want to make a diagram that shows where every part and i was wondering what the best program for that would be
  6. Question compiling pcbs

ok the main reason i wanted to do it was to make it easier to separate the halves so i could troubleshoot easier would it be possible to redirect all the data lines to a ribbon cable and put the connector on the other side
  7. Question compiling pcbs

i want to make a pcb with every board i need in one piece and then i want to add some ribbon cables and stuff so its cleaner is it as easy as putting all the pcbs i need in one board redirecting the wires to the ribbon cable connectors?
  8. Question pcb populating

i want to make a wii portable but i dont want to spend 60$ on a hot air station that i will only be using for a couple of custom pcbs and not much else so i was wondering if anyone would be willing to populate a couple of pcbs for me i need a gc+, gmans power regulator, Jacksons's audio amp and...
  9. Question general help with Wii trimming stuff

thanks for the response but im still confused about a couple of things, 1 what exactly is GCvideo i looked on the forum but wasn't able to find anything about it 2 so do I connect just 1 data line to the gc plus like if i wanted the controller on the console to be player one i just connect it...
  10. Question general help with Wii trimming stuff

i have started to plan out my wii portable but i need to know a few things first 1 i have a 6 layer board but im not sure where i connect the usb vias to on the usb pcb 2 im not sure where to connect the gc plus to my wii motherboard and where on the gc plus do i connect the power and the wire...
  11. Question can someone print my 3d wii case?

i am looking to make my first wii portable but i don't want to spend 100 dollars for it from somewhere like Shapeways which is even more because i live in Canada I am looking to print gmans g-wii case but slightly modified in white and i live in Calgary Canada link to all files...
  12. Question what wire to use for regs?

what guage wire do i use for the custom regulators? and does it have to be different guages for 1v 1.5v 3v and 5v or just the same wire size for each?
  13. Question help with populating pcbs

i want to make gmans power management board and an audio jack pcb but i don't have a hot air station so how possible would it be to solder all the components on to the board with a soldering iron because i dont really want to spend 100$ on a hot air station. or if anyone knows a method more...
  14. Question u10 relocation

but i cant see the wire outline on the board. if i keep scratching will i hit it eventually?
  15. Question u10 relocation

is the trace i have to cut for u10 s new spot the same place on a 6 layer motherboard?
  16. Question where to get a red bms/pmb

thanks
  17. Question where to get a red bms/pmb

i already saw gmans power management board but im kind of hesitant to make it. because i have to do i guess what you would call micro soldering and i haven't had much luck with it in the past. is it relatively easy to do? and what would be the best way to solder the components on?
  18. Question where to get a red bms/pmb

in most of the portable wiis people use red bms or pmb's and i dont know what kind it is, or where to find it. could someone send me a link of where i can get it. im looking for one. im looking for one that supports 2p 2s 7.4v batteries
  19. Question help trimming wii and what cutting a trace is

*i have absolutely no idea what you are talking about*
  20. Question help trimming wii and what cutting a trace is

can i leave in the av out and power right now so i can test my trim without a screen and stuff and will it still power with that? and is cutting a trace completeley cutting a wire so it isnt connected anymore or just making the wire exposed? i got the u10 unsoldered but i burnt the top a bit...