Search results

1. Danielle

Question Gc+ Chip?

Where can you buy the chip that goes on top of the GC+? And what's the name for it? People say that it's in the link with the codes, but I can't find it. Help plz!
  2. Danielle

Worklog Mini Mii

Woah! Amazing work! Keep it up! I love how you managed to use the Lithium-po batteries, even though they explode(when not correctly charged) are you going to use those 2 li-po batteries as your official MiniWii or?
  3. Danielle

G-Wii

Question: I realise that the GC+ has become the primary button control board in Wii portablizers. I can't seem to see how people either get the black chip that is on top, or program it to function.
  4. Danielle

G-Wii

What is your option on sounds and earphone jack?
  5. Danielle

Discussion Wii Power Management System (open source)

So I can get a 1s4p and get a decent battery life?
  6. Danielle

Doesn't the Wii need a component that uses 5V? If I only have a voltage of 3.7 and a capacity of over 50000mah how can I get a long lasting battery while maintaining a functioning wii? (Sorry if I don't get it)
  7. Danielle

So if I have a 2s2p layout of 18650 batteries I should be able to get at around 4 hours of life?
  8. Danielle

I'm intending of using the Wii AC to DC charger. The Wii outputs 12V which is ideal for this board, but 3.7A instead of your 3.07A. If I use that charger is it possible to still make it function? And will my portable Wii function with only 2 batteries (the 18650)? Or do I need a 2s2p or 4s to...
  9. Danielle

Ah thanks, i just simply didn't look for the last part of the link, and it has all the links. If you don't mind me asking, (I'm new at this) what's with all the codes the the link?
  10. Danielle

Amazing. It's truly a work of art. But if I wouldn't want, let's say... To wait for it to become sellable, what are all the parts to make one, if I'm willing to spend the amount of time and energy to make one, what will be all the exact parts that you used like with the links and stuff, cuz...
  11. Danielle

Super fantastic!!! I really feel like I need this board for my portable. Although, lots of tiny parts for the board and finding the exact parts sound exhausting, I was wondering if I could buy one from you...?
  12. Danielle

Portablizing BOM

The 4:3 5* screen in the list is not for sale anymore, does someone have a link or a similar screen with driver board that still sells to this day? Or something like that.
  13. Danielle

The Waker of the Wiind

Before anything, leg me get this right. You used that monitor and it's driver board inside to use for your portable Wii?
  14. Danielle

The Waker of the Wiind

Could you send me the exact link you used? I can't find any that match with a specific driver board.
  15. Danielle

Discussion Screens?!?

But I don't want a 12v screen, it's too big and it takes a lot of power. Is there another option?
  16. Danielle

Discussion Screens?!?

I have been looking for many screens that fit the 5v ratio for my portable Wii, but.... The screen I have in mind fits the 480p resolution, but the voltage is always 12v None of them at at least 4inches! Also, I read about using RasberryPi screens. So I won't use them. Or is there a way to...
  17. Danielle

Discussion Portable Battery Pack for Wii Portable?

The Wii itself requires 12V, if I use a 5v adapter, to go into the (4) 3.7 V batteries, will the Wii portable get enough power? How many batteries do I need? Is 2s2p fine?
  18. Danielle

Question I need help!

I'm starting to make a portable Wii. I've installed "PortableizeMii" on my Wii and all that. Now before I do anything else, I want to make an order on eBay and other sites for the parts that I need. (Because of the long shipping time). I don't know what it takes to make one, so I don't know all...
  19. Danielle

The Waker of the Wiind

When you said the 5in screen, is there a specific one in mind, could you send me the link? I'm looking to make one myself and I can't seem to find screens that aren't RasberryPi brand.
  20. Danielle

Worklog Shank's "First" Wii Portable Worklog: PiiWii Pocket

Could you use a RasberryPi screen? Any specific brand that you used? I'm thinking of making one with a 5"x3" screen does any screen work? I'm new at this so ...