Search results

1. Worklog wiiasy

Hi everyone In these two months of lockdown I have not been able to dedicate myself to the project, I have worked a lot. For a week I have been on vacation and I have solved all the problems of my project ... I am extremely happy, everything works perfectly. Now I will dedicate myself to the...
  2. Worklog wiiasy

The threads are twisted tightly, only the final part is not. I will do other tests and update you ... Thank you
  3. Worklog wiiasy

sorry for the quality of the photo
  4. Worklog wiiasy

if the ground loop is the case, how do i solve it? can I do some tests to confirm it? thank you for your time.
  5. Worklog wiiasy

I twisted them using a drill. I'll explain ... powering the amplifier with the portable Wii batteries I have noise, however if I use external batteries the sound is clear ...
  6. Worklog wiiasy

Yes sure. the problem occurs if I use the same wii power supply and display, with external power supply I have no noise.
  7. Worklog wiiasy

I solved two problems. I no longer have video interference, it was enough to connect both ends of the shield on the ground. Now the wii and gamecube games work without interruption, I just formatted the sd. Now I only have the problem of background noise on the speakers, I understand that it...
  8. Worklog wiiasy

I apologize for not having updated the worklog, between family and work it is difficult to find time to devote to the project. Anyway two weeks ago I started the works, I cut the card, transferred u10 and bluetooth, in the following days I made the rest of the connections and applied the vga...
  9. Worklog wiiasy

done I hope I did well ... thanks
  10. Worklog wiiasy

update: after several failures in making the mod vga work I decided to take another wii, I also replaced the AVE but without success. I'm waiting for it to arrive.
  11. Worklog wiiasy

I'll do it as soon as possible thanks
  12. Worklog wiiasy

thanks I still have a lot of work ahead. I hope to order better the wires:D
  13. Worklog wiiasy

true it is cheap, I will certainly buy it. thanks
  14. Worklog wiiasy

here's what I forgot:D
  15. Worklog wiiasy

Hello everybody I apologize for my bad English This is my first project of a portable wii. I was undecided whether to call it wiiasy or simplywii, in the end I chose wiiasy. Wiiasy because it is a project born to be as simple and easy as possible. Starting from the design of the case which is...
  16. Release Wii native VGA - version 1.5

hi aurelio I have no signal, I thought it was an installation error, I have this display is good...
  17. Release Wii native VGA - version 1.5

Hello everybody I have a vga priiloader installation error, how can I fix it? Thanks sorry for bad english.
  18. BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello everybody. I have been writing for a while, but I have only had a month to dedicate to a portable Wii. I hope to finish it soon. thank you for this fantastic site. sorry for the bad english