Search results

1. Elektix

Question U-Amp on N64?

Evening folks! A few years back, I ordered both GMan's N64 PMS and a U-Amp. I've since realised, I would need an N64 Amp if I were to run true digital audio. However, looking at the guide for the U-Amp, it said it had analogue audio input? Would I be able to wire my N64 straight into the...
  2. Elektix

Worklog N64 Portable V3

Afternoon folks! I've been lurking around this forum for years, having originally started over on ModRetro... That'll probably give a sense of how long this has been a hobby of mine :ding!: I've been planning in my head for years to tackle a third revision of my early attempts of building...
  3. Elektix

Worklog N64p MkIII

Evening fine folks of the forum! Long time enthusiast and tinkerer of all things portable N64, although, not posted much to forums. It's been 3-4 years since I last delved into building a portable as I had to abruptly stop my MkII due to home life being turned upside down rather suddenly. Any...
  4. Elektix

Considering starting a n64 portable.

Hi All! Long time reader first time poster! Was hoping to start my own thread to ask questions, but it seems I don't currently have the necessary permissions? Any who, I'm looking to build my third N64p; my first was a messy DIY vacuum formed prototype. My second was a lot neater but sadly...