Search results

1. ttsgeb

Understanding HDMI

I'm working to understand HDMI better, as I want to expand my XboxDVI project to have proper HDMI compatibility (even though I can't afford the licensing right now), and I want to be able to potentially apply what I learn to other consoles in the future. As such, I'm going to be dropping my...
  2. ttsgeb

SOLD: UltraVGA

I have 3 UltraVGAs available. Never been used, still in the antistatic bags they came in. I haven't used them in three years and I have no plans to use them, so I figure they aren't doing anyone any good sitting in my desk drawer. Asking $100 each.
  3. ttsgeb

Guide Xbox Power Supply Pinouts

4. ttsgeb

Worklog XboxPSU

The xbox has some mildly odd power requirements. It uses the same 20 pin Molex MiniFit Jr connector that an ATX PSU output, however the pinout is completely different. As it stands, the typical solution is to use a PicoPSU, a small ATX PSU, a modify it to work with the original xbox. PicoPSUs...
  5. ttsgeb

Xboxen

I'll buy your xboxen. I'm not in any rush, so I'm just putting some standing offers out there: All prices are shipping included to 05452 Working or optical drive errors: $35 Non Working: $25 Mobo only: $20 PSU only: $5 Modchips: $5 (or add $5 to previous offers) I can buy up to 5 a month.
  6. ttsgeb

6 Layer Wii

I'm looking for a couple of 6 layer Wiis preferably with the accessories as my partner wants a Wii and I have a non-portable project using one. I'm willing to pay a reasonable amount for them, PM me a quote with shipping included to 05452 and we'll work it out from there.
  7. ttsgeb

Worklog Geb's Xbox Slim Laptop

I'm waiting on parts to arrive, but here's a list of features I'll have: 9 inch 480p widescreen LCD Modchip SD Card game loading Xbox 360 Slim PSU Features I hope I'll have: XboxDVI The motherboard is going to be completely untrimmed, and the controller will be external. Hopefully this...
  8. ttsgeb

Worklog XboxDVI

As some of you may know, the original xbox is really lacking in video output modes for the modern era. It is only capable of analog video out, and doesn't even support VGA through that. Early versions of the xbox use a CX25871 as the video encoder, which can take a variety of digital inputs and...
  9. ttsgeb

Protablating BOM

Soldering Grease
  10. ttsgeb

Potato Vision

They let me into a thrift store. This was a huge mistake.