Search results

1. Speedyal

BBLoader v1.3 - beta

this looks amazing! i have one question and sorry if it sounds dumb but when future versions release will it be possible to just install it over this version?
  2. Speedyal

Solved omgwtf trim not outputting video

thank you so much it works now!!!!!! i will keep this in mind going forward!!
  3. Speedyal

sorry i forgot to add it, but it seems to also be slightly lower
  4. Speedyal

I have just begun my second attempt at a wii trim and i have followed the u10 relocation and trim outline carefully, but now after wiring composite to my screen's board i get a no signal prompt on my screen. it worked with the u10 relocated and no trim before. i include several photos of wiring...
  5. Speedyal

Question Portabalizemii boots wii games and emunand to black screen, need help

one last thing, when i try to download my game covers on portabilize mii crashes, I have wiifi versions installed, how do I get game covers, for my games, or how do i fix the download mechanic
  6. Speedyal

thank you guys so much, it is working now man that wii motion plus video is long
  7. Speedyal

this is what my games look like when i use TBD to make the readable by portabilizemii, they are not on the usb, there are .wbfs files inside like the ones lower this is what my usb looks like, it only has skyward sword because i was seeing if it worked without NSMBW I arranged the files...
  8. Speedyal

the same thing has started to happen with my new USB, NSMBW works perfectly and portabalize mii no longer lags as the USB is higher quality, but sll my other games still boot to the neek2o loader and then just boot to the start screen. I have noticed that it is only happening with high volume...
  9. Speedyal

Yeah it's probably the usb, because the rom works on dolphin, but I will also try the rom on its own, And now it shows the neek2o loading and then boots back to portabilize mii, what do i do
  10. Speedyal

It seems I have found a new issue I loaded NSMBW on portabilize mii and it worked then i load skyward sword and it loads NSMBW agian, any ideas on a fix? Am still using the laggy usb, new one has not arrived yet. Could it have to do with that?
  11. Speedyal

OMG, thank u so much, after trying both methods simultaneously it worked! I cannot express my happiness enough, thank you, you frickin' geniuses btw, the usb i am currently using is a little low on space, do you guys have recomandations for USB of 128 GB,the one i used for the fix is a little...
  12. Speedyal

do i need to start over with the new region and format the wii, or do i just replace the files in the Usb i just formatted it and the letterbomb doesn't work
  13. Speedyal

Recently, I have run into an issue which is causing my wii games to not boot correctly via portibilizemii. i have used and followed the tutorial that was shown on the download page and also tried formating and reinstalling, but it brings me to the same problem. My GC games work just fine, but I...
  14. Speedyal

Discussion PortablizeMii is here!

bro this hack is mad, great acomplishment for wii hacking great job guys
  15. Speedyal

Question Wii Game Black Screen (Yes I have a compatible USB drive)

same issue here, my emunand and wii game boot to a black screen