Search results

1. BayCoder1

(Sold) G Boy kit for sale

***Sold*** I have a gboy kit for sale. Nothing wrong with it I just have other projects to finish and it’s taking up space. All I’ve done to it is install the controls and battery tabs. It’s purple with black buttons and I will post more pics of it later this is the only one I have on my phone...
  2. BayCoder1

Looking for a rvl lcd direct drive board

Anyone have a rvl dd board they are willing to let go of I started designing a case around one and it never went back in stock. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you all for your time!!
  3. BayCoder1

Worklog Wavebiird portable reborn aka Project Phoeniix

So this is yet another attempt at a wii portable. I always seem to get a nice looking case then flock up the electronics Big thanks to gman and shank for your files that finally made the idea of a wave bird with a screen easier to do. Btw I’ve been away from the scene for awhile so if there’s...
  4. BayCoder1

Worklog Project Switch Mii

Okay guys it's about time to attempt yet another portable! I say attempt because I seem to always get a case made and perfect then I quit when I get to the board trim and wiring. For this reason I decided to enter the 2018 summer contest hoping that the 2$ entry fee would motivate me to finish a...
  5. BayCoder1

L7009 7" screen dimensions?

Hey guys would anyone happen to have the dimensions of the L7009 LCD and board? I've ordered one from deal extreme and would like to start designing my case but I at least need the dimensions for the lcd.