Search results

1. Dustin Fisher

Question GC+ Data Line Stuck at 3.3v

Hey all, I have been looking around the forum for quite a while now looking for a solution but unfortunately, I haven't had any luck so far. I have been working on a modified version of the Gboy for the past couple of weeks and I just got around to installing my GC+ 2.0 and hooking controls...
  2. Dustin Fisher

G-Boy PCB Files?

Hey all, I was hoping to make a G-Boy to get back into this hobby. I had tried to make a portable Wii in the past and got it electronically working great but my case design skills were lacking. I would like to make a G-Boy to have some fun with and I have already found the STL files posted by...
  3. Dustin Fisher

Worklog Rii

Hello all! this is my first work log and I will certainly do my best! A bit of background on most online games my name is Red_ so I called this the Rii to nod to that and I thought it was funny sounding. I have built one portable in the past from a raspberry pi but this is a different beast...
  4. Dustin Fisher

Question Dimensions of OMGWTF Trim

Hello all! I will be beginning to build a Wii portable when I get back from college for winter break but I would like to begin modeling a case. I was wondering if someone could give me some dimensions of the OMGWTF trim so I can get a rough idea of what I can model up. I know it can change...