Search results

1. KarlslandOtaku

Hi everyone!

Hi Friend's it's been a long time. How has everyone else been?
  2. KarlslandOtaku

Worklog My SegaSaturn Portable

Thanks! I have had one for a couple of years now though.
  3. KarlslandOtaku

Worklog My SegaSaturn Portable

That is some awesome work! I love seeing Sega Saturn related stuff. ^_^ I just hate that the Phoebe/rhea are not produced in regular batches last I checked.
  4. KarlslandOtaku

Secret Santa 2019 Gifts!

My Secret Santa sent me a lot of useful parts for my portable project, some nice 3d printed miniatures, a tiny spider man comic and even a few googly eyes. Thanks! I'll be putting these to good use. W^_-W .
  5. KarlslandOtaku

Worklog Strike Wiitches (Wii portable)

Thanks! @cheese I assumed as much but I figured better safe than sorry.
  6. KarlslandOtaku

Hello everyone; I have a quick question. While relocating the u10 to the u5 position I realized I don't remember what gauge wire would fit through the via. I haven't seen anybody mention what size the wire is in the tutorials either as it doesn't look like the 34AWG magnet wire (too thin?) or...
  7. KarlslandOtaku

Thanks! ^_^ Yes; I have been a lurker since the ben heck website days (like 2006 or so). But alas I was super shy back then; so I wasn't active in those communities. :'( I'll be sure to ask around if I need info on something that I can't figure out on my own. ;) (Nice job on your Wii portable...
  8. KarlslandOtaku

Hi everyone, I'm finally starting my first worklog! :blush: I wanted to do this type of project since around 2006 but I was still in high school and didn't have a lot of extra money at the time. I chose the name "Strike Wiitches" because my favorite show/anime is Strike Witches. I have plenty of...
  9. KarlslandOtaku

Worklog World's Smallest Gamecube

Holy moly! Now that is mini. Wonderful work! @Madmorda
  10. KarlslandOtaku

Worklog Portable Famicom

Sounds good. Anything is a step up from the RF that comes with the original Famicom when it comes to LCD displays. :P I don't mind composite video for most part; as that is what I grew up using from n64/ps1 till mid way through the PS3/360 years! :XD: I'm excited to see how you end up...
  11. KarlslandOtaku

Worklog Portable Famicom

Looks nice so far. Are you going for composite, rgb or hdmi?
  12. KarlslandOtaku

Worklog Lightning's PS2, years in the making

It's an awesome alt history WWII series. There is a great story under all of the fanservice! W^_^W Enjoy! I thought so. no problem. ;)
  13. KarlslandOtaku

Hi, I'm sorry if I confused you. By "ode" I meant a optical drive replacement (such as a wiikey fusion for wii/gc or rhea/phoebe for saturn) & was referring to your post just above mine about the possibility of loading custom bios &/or game code through an hdd or sd card. I must have the...
  14. KarlslandOtaku

I'm definitely excited to see if this works out. W^_^W If it does work then I'm going to have to force myself to get back into soldering! (Even so this site is inspiring me to do so anyway) Good luck with this ode, digital output from the EE&GS (from your modretro work log) and your whole...
  15. KarlslandOtaku

Discussion N64 Reproduction carts appear on AliExpress

I know this was bound to happen eventually; but I'm still kinda shocked due to the carts needing some form of the cic in each of them to boot. (in other words; I didn't think the extra work would be worth it to the seller)
  16. KarlslandOtaku

A BitBuilt Christmas

Sounds like fun! ^_^ Good luck everybody! ;)