Search results

1. Papa J

iWiip 1.0 - My First Wii Portable

It looks absolutely awful, I cleaned it up after the photo. Thanks for the tip for the U10, I'll try to change it! The resistors are next up on my list of things to do when I have some time next.
  2. Papa J

I'm not sure my embedded photos worked so here's a link to the album, you can figure out which photo belongs where.
  3. Papa J

I have made advancements! I finally got around to maybe doing something in this contest for once :facepalm: I've implemented the U10 transplant and the bluetooth module relocation, and for my first time I must say I don't think I've done too badly! The traces were difficult but after a bit of...
  4. Papa J

Miinx (Wii Portable in an Atari Lynx)

hahahaha holy crap that's amazing! kudos on the ingenuity, that genuinely pleases me.
  5. Papa J

So I figured that entering myself in this contest would be a good reason to actually start making myself a Wii portable. My experience in electronics has largely been in making Game Boy Zeros (Game Boy shells retrofitted with new guts to make a portable raspberry pi emulation system) so I'm...
  6. Papa J

Worklog noneAH - N64.Wii.DC [CONSOLE]

and I thought the wii/ps2 combo was a lot of effort. honestly good luck, I really hope this works for you!
  7. Papa J

2SP - Nold's First PS2p & Clamshell Case

I'm at the point of learning CAD software too. it's very disheartening.
  8. Papa J

Question Switches for Controller and AV out?

so to clarify, for a VGA onboard/Composite out setup, I would just need to run the mode from the gpu to a switch on one side, continue the mode from the centre pin to the screen, and connect 3.3v to the third pin?
  9. Papa J

Question Switches for Controller and AV out?

Hi all, I was wondering if someone could tell me or point me towards somewhere that tells me how people wire up switches that change the controller and/or AV from internal to external ports? I've seen them on several portables and I've never seen an explanation of how they're done. Thanks in...
  10. Papa J

Discussion Wii Power Management System (open source)

this is so cool! I looked at that board when I watched the videos and drooled over it :!::!::!: Is it just me though or is there a problem with the BOM at row 9 in the parts number column? I tried plugging her into digikey and she gets angry :rothink:
  11. Papa J

alive (most likely)

alive (most likely)