Search results

1. Question Making a trimmed, non-portable Wii

Thanks for the advice everyone! I think I'll go with the trim that cheese linked. My current plan for power is to splice the +5vsb line from my power supply (should be good for 3A) and use that instead of molex/sata so that I can use the Wii even with the computer off.
  2. Question Making a trimmed, non-portable Wii

I asked a few questions on the FAQ thread but figured I'd create a new thread so I don't clog it up. I am working on trimming a Wii so that it can be small enough to fit into a 5.25" bay of a PC case. Since it's not going to be portable, I don't have many power/size/cooling concerns. I only...
  3. Guide The Exhaustive Wii Trimming and Troubleshooting FAQ

Another question, is it possible to keep the existing AV port intact? Since I don't need the system to actually be portable I am not concerned with the size or power draw. Additionally I'm going to need HDMI out so it would be convenient for me to stick to the Sewll adapter that I already have
  4. Guide The Exhaustive Wii Trimming and Troubleshooting FAQ

Hey, new here so not sure if this is the best place to post this, but I have a question regarding keeping the controller ports during the trim. I have big plans of putting a Wii inside my pc but it turns out it is slightly too big. I have decided the best way for me to get around this is to trim...