Search results

1. Caleb J

Solved Save Game/Memory Card

Hello, I am currently setting up my Wii and making sure I get everything working with PortablizeMii before I start relocating and trimming off components. I have pretty much everything sorted at this point, but I still have one question before I can get to hardware modifications. I am running...
  2. Caleb J

Solved Postloader and Save Game issues

Hello Everyone! I am running into a few issues with postloader/my usb drive on a Wii I just installed PortablizeMii on. I am using the notably sketchy Samsung Fit Plus drive for this, so these problems might be attributable to that. If at all possible, I would like to stick to this usb drive...
  3. Caleb J

Question Gamecube Controller Ports

Hi everyone, I'm currently shopping around for some old wiis, and I'm looking for a 4-layer board. I do want 2-4 player functionality via gamecube controller ports on the portable to be in the final build, and was wondering if there is a way I could add the ports to a 4-layer that didn't...
  4. Caleb J

WTB: GC+, JacksonS Audio Amp

Hello, I am currently looking to buy a GC+ and one of JacksonS's Audio amps for a Wii portable I am gathering up parts for. I have previously looked into building a GC+ and just recently looked into building this audio amp, which was recommended to me by Surreal on discord. While I feel...