Search results

1. Question My first portable wii-problems with the resistance values of the 1.15v voltages

For the end, I only used 800 grain, I don't have 1000, I sanded the edges of the Wii many times with 800 grain. And even so, I can't get my Wii to give me an image, it gives an image like a sweep as if I wanted to take and in the end it doesn't. I really don't know what else to do.
  2. Question My first portable wii-problems with the resistance values of the 1.15v voltages

sorry here it is edited I tried with the multimeter as you told me, I put it on a scale of 200 ohms and disconnected everything, these are the values that I get. -3.3v = nothing -1v=97.8 ohms -1.15v= 72.5 ohms
  3. Question My first portable wii-problems with the resistance values of the 1.15v voltages

Hello, I am building my first portable wii, I have read and reread the guides and everything on how to do it to be a little prepared to be able to make my own, and still failing in the attempt, and excuse my English if it seems rude or inappropriate I occupy the Google translator. -Thank you...
  4. APS2 - Portable Playstation 2

Hi, do you have a link to the screen with YPbPr? please or where can i get it? Al3x Portugal
  5. 2SP - Nold's First PS2p & Clamshell Case

Thank you, I was watching but I do not appear where I can get it, any alternative for this regulated?
  6. 2SP - Nold's First PS2p & Clamshell Case

Hi, excuse me what linear regulator I use for the 1.75v line?
  7. FS: 4" and 5" VGA screens

ok, I'm really sorry, I was still referring to the 5v mod of the screen mentioned by Gman, sorry to what part could ask that?
  8. FS: 4" and 5" VGA screens

9. BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello everyone, I am new here, I hope to create a portable ps2 and be able to receive help from you in this process. Thank you very much. Excuse me if my English sounds abrupt, I am occupying google translator