Search results

1. Graff Films

Retroarch on PS Vita crash

I know this is a little off topic but I can't find anyone to help me on this. I have recently hacked my PS Vita and added Homebrew. I'm running retroarch and Pokemon Emerald On it. After playing the game I had to exit it. So I did the combo that retroarch requires you to do to pull up the quick...
  2. Graff Films

Completly installing new software on the Wii U gamepad

Ok so this might sound like some crazy idea or maybe not even possible, but I've always wondered if you could make the Wii U actually portable and run something like MAME on it. All other "portable" Wii U mods are not really mods just putting the console in your backpack with battery. But what...
  3. Graff Films

Can you Attach the PiTFT 2.8" TFT touchscreen to a raspberry zero W

I have a question about: can you attach the PiTFT 2.8" TFT touchscreen to a raspberry pi zero W? I don't need to use the touch screen ability at allIve haven't seen it done before, is it possible?
  4. Graff Films

Worklog RASPBERRY PI ZERO SLIM CONSOLE

Over the past couple of days me and my family have been going though our attic. Going though so many boxes I eventually found a box with a ton of old game consoles. One that caught my eye is a very slim Sega Genesis portable console. Before this I was thinking of what I could do with a raspberry...