Search results

1. Worklog Worklog for my second trimmed wii thing!

So uh, I relocated the AVE, do I get a cookie?
  2. Worklog Worklog for my second trimmed wii thing!

https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/lmaov2-and-nand-relocation-guide.1961/
  3. Worklog Worklog for my second trimmed wii thing!

I relocated C200
  4. Worklog Worklog for my second trimmed wii thing!

Hopefully a while! I epoxied it as soon as I verified it worked
  5. Worklog Worklog for my second trimmed wii thing!

Welp, I did it. I've successfully done a nand bend. Here's proof it works
  6. Worklog Worklog for my second trimmed wii thing!

So, all the photos I'm about the post are from yesterday. Sorry I didn't make a real time work log thing
  7. Worklog My first trimmed wii thing :D

Welp It started going in and out of static when it I got it to output a clean signal (which was very rare) and now it does not output any video no matter what I do :( EDIT: I should mention that my u10 broke so I was using a button to attempt to send a signal at the correct time
  8. Worklog My first trimmed wii thing :D

Oyes, thanks to @BocuD on discord, I got it working! He is truly a god of debugging. My U10 was at 1.45 volts
  9. Worklog My first trimmed wii thing :D

So, the voltage regulators I ordered (the correct ones this time) arrived, so I got it all wired up, aaaannnddd, I'm pretty my wii is dead :( All the wii outputs on the video is static, like before, but this time I checked all the voltages and they are stable at what they are supposed to be...
  10. Release Wii native VGA - version 1.5

Huh? Where? Link plz?
  11. Worklog My first trimmed wii thing :D

Awesome, I'm glad I most likely didn't kill it! If you notice in the video I ended up twisting the usb wires. Thanks! Glad this community is so supportive! Do you know where I can buy the nand flash breakout boards? I wanted to relocate the nand on my second or third wii, and I don't want to...
  12. Discussion A possibly better voltage regulator I've found

Hey there! In most tutorials I can find on custom regulators for wii trimming refer to the "PTH08080" as the regulator of choice, however, I think I've found a better alternative! It's called the "NSR003A0X4Z" and from what I can tell, it's better in a few regards. It's smaller than the PTH at...
  13. Worklog My first trimmed wii thing :D

Update: the 1 volt power is not at 1 volt, as it's drawing too much current for my voltage divider circuit atm, update when I get that fixed OK, I've got it somewhat working now. On the video out, I get some static-like crap, but it doesn't move around. The problem I'm facing now is that the 1...
  14. Worklog My first trimmed wii thing :D

Hey guys! I recently found this community because of the "kill mii" project that was suggested to me on youtube, and I've started my first project. I can't figure out how to attach pictures, sorry, let me know how to do that and I'll post some. The voltage regulators I bought online did not...
  15. BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hey there! I'm Drew, and what can I say, Ii's finally happened, I've found my calling. As long as I can remember, and much further, I've always been tinkering, taking things apart, and figuring out how things work. I've been using a soldering iron for 8 years, I've designed and built custom...
  16. Worklog The littleBIG Boy

Impressive! Where did you find the laptop heatsink assembly?
  17. Discussion PowerMii Lite - Interest Thread

Can I buy just the pcb and parts and assemble it myself? If so, how much will that cost?
  18. Worklog Kill Mii (Altoids Tin Portable)

Wow, I didn't even know this was possible. Now I want to try to replicate it!